爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2359
用戶失蹤天數 2066
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-5-20 14:14 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A four-month-old baby and his one-year-old brother miraculously escaped injuries when their home came crashing from its seven-foot high pillars to the ground amidst heavy winds at Ann’s Grove,Cheap Jerseys Online, East Coast Demerara yesterday.Ann Daly holds one of the children who survived after the house collapsed.The children’s grandmother, Ann Daly, 45, was with them when the incident happened around 17:25 hours.She said she and the boys were relaxing in bed when she felt her house swaying. After she realized what was about to happen, she desperately tried to get out of bed to run out, but it was too late.Daly said she was not even off the bed when she felt the impact of the crash.“Me hustling coming off the bed but before me meet off, the house done fall,” she told Kaieteur News.Daly said she lay speechless for a few minutes and even after neighbours arrived and called her name several times,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, she could not even utter a word.“Me so confused, I say de roof would’a come down too,NFL Jerseys Supply, if ah mek one more step.”“Nothing at all me nah seh (did I say)… Me didn’t even know what fuh do,NFL Jerseys China,” she added.She said that within minutes a neighbour, Maxon Adams,Wholesale Stitched Jerseys, rushed in through the bedroom window and passed the children to others who had arrived on the scene.The woman shared the Two Friends,Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic, Ann’s Grove Village home with five of her seven children and her two grandsons.Three of her children were out working and the other two were playing with friends nearby while she was keeping the babies.Daly said she and her children have no place to go and up to press time no one had offered them a place to stay for the night.