爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2358
用戶失蹤天數 2066
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-5-20 21:06 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A Mahaica, East Coast Demerara family has shelved their Christmas plans to prepare for the funeral of a member who died as a result of a road accident early yesterday morning.Rohan SimonRohan Simon, 18, of Vevay,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, Mahaica was pronounced dead on arrival at the Mahaicony Cottage Hospital around 01:00 hours after he was hurled from the back of an out of control pick-up truck, owned by a high-ranking member of the judiciary.He and his brother,Wholesale Stitched Jerseys, with some friends, had gone on a drinking spree which started early Sunday evening.Another member of the drinking party, Indar Singh, of de Hoop,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale, Mahaica,Stitched NFL Jerseys, was also hurled onto the roadway and was treated at the same hospital for injuries he sustained.Police in a press release stated that about 00:15 hour yesterday Rohan Simon and Indar Singh were travelling in the tray of an open-back motor pick-up vehicle along the Airy Hall Public Road, Mahaicony, when they fell out as the driver was negotiating a turn.Simon’s brother, Delroy Thomas, is probably the most devastated family member; he was in the pick-up with his younger sibling when the mishap occurred.Thomas told Kaieteur News that he,jerseys from china, Simon and some other friends went to several drinking spots in the Mahaica area to usher in the festive season.But just before midnight they were not satisfied, so they passed their homes and travelled all the way to Mahaicony where they continued to imbibe.It is alleged that the driver of the pick-up was another teenager whose father works for a high-ranking judicial officer and who had possession of the official’s vehicle.This newspaper understands that the employee’s son, who is said to be unlicenced, had taken the vehicle without his father’s knowledge and proceeded on the drinking spree.Although he was supposed to be the designated driver, the teenager was also overcome by the liquor and it was not surprising that tragedy struck.According to Thomas, on their way back, the driver lost control of the vehicle which spun around several times hurling Simon and Singh on to the roadway.The ill-fated pick-up truck.“I see my buddy deh pon de ground, he and a next Indian boy. I pick he up and put he in a vehicle and from deh we go to Mahaicony wheh he dead. De Indian boy, he deh bad,” Thomas explained.For him, the Christmas season is virtually over.“As a brother,Wholesale Jerseys Online, me feel bad, man. We had plans but this is close off; no more drinking,” Thomas declared.Meanwhile, the driver of the pick-up is in police custody assisting with investigations.