爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2358
用戶失蹤天數 2065
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-5-21 06:30 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A Sophia resident is nursing a gunshot wound to the neck after being robbed of a gold chain by two bandits last night.Injured is 20-year-old Jerry Jones of 1265,NFL Jerseys From China, Section B Sophia. He was admitted to the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC) and his condition is listed as critical.According to reports, two men visited Jones’ house and requested to see the injured man’s brother.However, Jones ventured out to speak to the two men who claimed that they were supposed to travel with his brother into the interior to work. But after seeing the huge gold chain that Jones was wearing,NFL Jerseys China, the men shot him in the region of the neck and relieved him of the jewellery.The wounded man’s mother,Wholesale China Jerseys, Judith Jones recounted that both of her sons worked in the interior and her son Jerry was playing a game on the laptop computer when two men whom she never saw before called out asking for other son.She explained to the police at the GPHC that she answered the men,China Jerseys For Sale, telling them that the person they were asking for was not at home and one of the men then requested a telephone number for the son they were asking for.She informed the men that she would inform her son that two persons were looking for him whenever he contacted the home.“They told me that they had to go into the interior with him,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, that’s why they wanted to contact him.”She informed that her son Jerry was standing on the verandah while she was talking to the men.Miss Jones explained that after she was finished talking to the men, they walked around at the side of the house and saw her son who was wearing a heavy gold chain.“This chain was made with over an ounce of gold, and it had a shape like buck beads pattern. They might have seen the chain and decided to rob my son and shoot him. I really want the police to catch these boys, they were two black boys,Cheap Jerseys From China,” the mother lamented.Police were last night carrying out surveillance activities in Sophia in the hope of apprehending the bandits or to gather information of their whereabouts.