爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2359
用戶失蹤天數 2066
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-5-21 08:46 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Twenty-eight year old Albouystown resident Ian Ambrose is beginning to feel abandoned by the police.Ambrose, a security guard and father of one,Jerseys Cheap NFL, remains hospitalised in a stable condition with gunshot wounds after an unknown gunman pumped a few bullets into him a week ago while he was in the Tucville area.He related to this publication that to date no police officer has visited him to enquire about the matter or even take a statement from him to carry out any form of investigation.Ian Ambrose is said to be in a stable condition despite his severe injuries.According to Ambrose, on the day in question, he was visiting a friend in Tucville when he heard someone call his name. He turned around to see who it was and to his surprise an unknown man was pointing a gun at him.“After I hear someone call for me,Wholesale Jerseys Online, I look around to see who it was and I see this man with a gun but I did not recognise him, so I tried to run away because I was afraid and the man just start shooting at me,” Ambrose said.Bullets struck him in his back, abdomen, chest and arm.Ambrose said that at the time of the incident,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China, he was treated more like a criminal than as a victim because even after police arrived at the scene he was left on the roadside for more than an hour.“Police,Cheap NFL Jerseys, everybody was just standing over me… I keep begging for somebody to take me to the hospital but nobody was listening… I don’t know where this lady come from, I think God send this woman, but she was kind enough to put me in her trunk and bring me to the hospital,” Ambrose explained.He said that he has no idea who wanted to kill him since he has no issues with anyone but from what he heard,Jerseys NFL Cheap, it was probably a case of mistaken identity.However he is not relying on speculations and would prefer the law men carry out an investigation into the matter.“I just need some justice man. Look how long I’m in here and nobody came to find out what really happening… Now I’m here in so much pain all my intestines outside, I coughing up blood… I just want somebody to just tell me what really happen and what is going to be done,” the very emotional Ambrose said.Ambrose of Cooper Street, Albouystown was riddled with bullets in Tucville last week Monday just around 08:50 am, when a man allegedly approached him and whipped out a firearm and opened fire at him before escaping.According to eyewitnesses,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, the young man was standing in front of the Reserve Housing area where persons from Tiger Bay were placed years ago after a fire; when the man opened fire on him.