爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2359
用戶失蹤天數 2066
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-5-21 16:30 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Almost two weeks after he was doused with gasoline and set on fire, 29-year old Elroy Sealey lost the battle for his life, succumbing on Sunday at the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation.And to date police are still hunting his attacker who is believed to be hiding out in the goldfields of the Cuyuni region.According to the police,Wholesale Jerseys, on May 21 last,cheap nfl jerseys sale, Sealey, 29, a gold miner of Yorkshire Hall, Mahaicony, East Coast Demerara,NFL Jerseys From China, was confronted by a man at Chinee Landing, Cuyuni,Wholesale Soccer Jerseys, during which he was doused with gasoline and set on fire.He received severe burns to his entire upper body.Speaking via telephone from her home in Mahaicony,China Jerseys NFL Wholesale, the dead man’s mother, Sheila Sealey, related that two weeks ago she was contacted by an unfamiliar person via telephone, who informed her that her son was badly burnt and that he was being taken to Bartica.“I ask how bad he was and the person told me that he (Elroy Sealey) was not speaking,” Sheila Sealey told Kaieteur News.She said that the person left her son at the Bartica Hospital and went back into the backdam.Eventually the badly burnt man was brought to the city and admitted to the GPHC, where he had been on a strictly liquid diet.According to Mrs. Sealey, she last saw her son alive around 17:30 hours on Sunday when she visited him in the hospital.She told this newspaper that from his appearance, she was not surprised that he “did not make it”.“Yesterday (Sunday) when I look at him I knew he would not make it. He stopped eating since Thursday,” she said.The woman recalled that she left her son at the hospital around 17:30 hours on Sunday and later received a call around 04:00 hours informing her that he had died.Mrs. Sealey said that her son did not say much about what led to his confrontation with his attacker, but he did give his assailant’s name to the police.She said that Elroy Sealey, who is the last of her four children,cheap jerseys, has been working in the goldfields since he was 18 years old.He leaves to mourn a daughter.