爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2358
用戶失蹤天數 2066
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-5-21 16:34 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
St. Maarten authorities have released Guyanese newsman Alex Holder from custody on the condition that he repays thousands of guilders to his ex-fianc? by January next year.In a press release Tuesday, Holder announced that he was no longer Editor of Today newspaper, effective November 10. He said he had been dismissed two days after seeking an advance from his employer to clear outstanding debts.Police arrested Holder after he was accused of stealing money from his ex-fianc? while they were together. He was given an additional eight days in custody last week Monday.St Maarten Daily Herald newspaper, prosecutor Rienk Mud, confirmed that Holder had been released. He explained that the young man had until January 1,Cheap Jeseys NFL, 2010,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, to repay the money.“If he does not, I will prosecute…He signed for it, so I expect him to do it,” Mud said.He also imposed a 100-hour community service condition. The community service has a more flexible deadline, Mud said.In his press release Tuesday,China Jerseys Cheap, Holder said his dismissal, according to the letter he had received, was “based on the fact that I was unable to execute my duties as Editor, my unprofessional approach towards my job and my personal use of office property,NFL Jerseys China, namely a cable box.”The letter signed by Managing Editor Hilbert Harr said the newspapers publishers had lost all trust and confidence in Holder as an employee and this warranted his immediate dismissal.“Another aspect of my dismissal was based on the fact that my statement to police was being considered a confession,” Holder said in his press release.“Your criminal offence has become a fact for which a conviction is highly likely,” his dismissal letter stated.“I was never given the option to explain my position to my employer and efforts will be made via the Labour Department to determine whether my dismissal was contractually binding,” Holder said.However,Cheap NFL Jerseys, a journalist from the Daily Herald told Kaieteur News that a person’s work permit is tied to their employment and so if they lose the job,China Jerseys Cheap, their work permit is also lost.If Holder fails to repay his ex-fianc?e by the said date he would be rearrested.