爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2357
用戶失蹤天數 2065
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-5-21 21:38 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
If the person who erected a sign in Lima Sands is to be believed,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, some residents may not go to the polls for the upcoming national elections if those in authority fail to improve the infrastructure in their community.Residents of the Essequibo Coast community have repeatedly complained about the huge pot-holes in the main access road,NFL Jerseys From China, which have rendered the roadway almost impassable.This sign betrays the frustration of residents.“It is very expensive to come out of that area to do business, the mini-buses would often break down, due to the huge pot holes, in that area.’’The alleged that the loam-covered roadway was only graded once, after several complaints were lodged at the Region Two administration. A mini-bus operator, who has been living in that area for 22 years said that whenever it rains the road also becomes impassable,NFL Jerseys Supply, which deters school children from attending school and residents from using the thoroughfare efficiently.‘Transportation is very expensive. Two mini- buses have been completely destroyed for me. I am in the process of operating my third bus. It is not easy to find mortgage and gasoline, which is $1,MLB Jerseys From China,000.Residents really suffering in here. A ‘special’ is $1,500; mini-bus tax is $1.2M, and an additional $10,000 dollar is charged for revenue.”Another resident,Wholesale China Jerseys, Mrs. Indranie Harilall, who vends at the Anna Regina market, said the impassable roadway is hampering her business.“I cannot come out with my goods due to the condition of the road and it is not easy to walk in there.”Residents, who claimed they have been neglected by the Region Two administration,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, said they had recently made a plea for the administration to seriously address the issue, but to date no work has commenced.The Lima Sand area has about 3,000 residents. Electricity is also another major issue that residents commented on.One of the many impassable roads in lima sands Essequibo.