爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2357
用戶失蹤天數 2065
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-5-23 17:13 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
By Leonard GildarieNext weekend, for the fourth year in a row,Wholesale Jerseys From China, the Housing Ministry is set to host its popular International Building Expo at the National Stadium, Providence.Like previous columns, I am encouraging both prospective home owners and current ones to take the opportunity and make the trek down to that East Bank Demerara location, spending at least two hours if you can. In addition to deals, it may save you some money, and lots of it at that…if you are like me and don’t have much to go around.Construction underway for the fourth edition of the Int’l Building Exposition at the National Stadium, Providence.Already, according to the Housing Ministry, the response by suppliers,NFL Jerseys China, private developers, financial institutions and other service providers, including furniture makers, has been overwhelming, with no additional space left for booths.Of course there will be lots of food and drinks available; however, the booths would ultimately be the main attraction, with persons getting a firsthand chance to learn from the experts about some of the best practices. Make use of the now-annual opportunity.The Ministry is planning to conduct interviews for persons applying for the ‘turn-key’ homes and complete the pre-qualification process. It may be a wise idea to walk with your ID card.The expo is a chance to interact in a relaxed atmosphere with the Housing Ministry officials.A lingering theme in the articles on housing and home ownership has always been central with the need to be educated. There are several options when it comes to building, whether you are inclined to use concrete, wood, PVC ceiling or a tiled roof. What to use is important, as it will impact how the home looks when completed; how durable it is and what you would have ended up spending.You may want to know what are the best brands of cement to use and the proportion of water and sand that will have to be in the mixture to ensure you have the best foundation.As in other years, the experts will be there with live demonstration and, I think,Wholesale Jerseys China, video presentations.Companies likes Courts, the cable TV folks and the phone entities will also all be there. So too will the hardware stores and the block makers. There will undoubtedly be lots of deals.I am being told that one businessman who participated in the first exhibition four years ago, showcasing his moldings, has become a millionaire now, after his eye-catching works attracted customers in droves.While I am past the stage of building, my home is facing a few of those pesky problems – ants and a fading roof colour among them. I also want to build a garage, but it will have to be cheap. Hopefully, someone at the expo can tell me something, or maybe I can get a good deal.Last week, we spoke about the process of applying at the financial institutions for a mortgage.I received several calls and a number of emails from overseas, wondering whether the banks would issue a mortgage if you are not in Guyana.I would be cautious here,Wholesale Jerseys, as there was no firm commitment from the lenders when I called earlier this week.It is not unheard of that a mortgage is issued while you are living overseas. However, the institutions will want to know who they are dealing with. They will also want to verify your income to ensure that you have the means to repay. They will require that you visit them. Maybe, you can subsequently appoint a close relative or friend as a power-of-attorney. The bottom-line is that you need to visit either NBS or the commercial banks.I also received a number of questions whether there are government programmes to buy property if one is still living overseas.There are currently no programmes that I am aware of. If you are interested in returning home, under the Remigrant Housing Programme, there are possibilities of house lots. We will examine this in a later column. Your alternative to this is approaching one of the several private developers who have been allocated lands. However, ensure you know that infrastructure you are getting with it.Now, this week also we will want to examine the process of getting building permission at your local NDC.After allocation of the house lot, it is advised that you purchase a building application form from the NDC. This will not cost more than $500. You will, of course, have to be very clear in your mind what you want,Cheap China Jerseys, and this in most cases will depend on your budget and family needs.The number of rooms,Cheap NFL Jerseys Online, the location of the bathroom and layout of the kitchen and living space, are all important