爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2380
用戶失蹤天數 2087
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-5-26 08:50 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Investigators probing the brutal death of 15-year-old Shaliesha Khan have detained two persons, including a 21-year-old man who had previously threatened to kill the teen.The other person in custody is the teenager’s female friend who was with her when she disappeared from a night club in Mahaica last Saturday night. Khan’s nude body, which bore several marks of violence including what Police believe to be a gunshot wound, was discovered early Sunday morning in a clump of bushes on the Hope Estate Access Road.Kaieteur News understands that the man,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, who is also from Mahaica, was detained after Police learnt that he had threatened to kill the teenager when she refused to enter into a relationship with him, three weeks ago.According to Khan’s mother,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, the teen had confided in her that the man had stated that,Cheap NFL Jerseys Online, if he could not get her, no other man would.The threat was reported to the Police at the Mahaica Police Station, but no action was reportedly taken.The female friend was detained after she gave conflicting reports of what transpired before Khan disappeared.On Saturday night, Khan had left her home at Lancaster, Mahaica with a female friend to purchase food, and ended up at a popular night spot in the village.While there, she was seen in the company of four strange men who were moving in a white route 50 minibus. Eyewitnesses said that the teenager was seen consuming alcoholic beverages.“She was swinging with guys with a minibus. After a while,Nike NFL Jerseys China, I see the bus disappear and I asked she friend fuh she and she say she gone with the mini bus, a route 50 minibus,” a resident of Mahaica told this newspaper.But, according to the friend, Khan left her company at the nightspot to go to a nearby Chinese restaurant, and that was the last time she saw her.“Because of the music, I went outside (the nightspot) to answer my cell phone and she say she going by the Chinese fuh talk to some boy. When I finish pon me cell phone, I go by the Chinese and I ain’t see she,Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys,” the friend recalled.????????“She didn’t drunk because we only drink about two beers,” the friend added.Khan’s death has left a bitter taste in the mouths of villagers,Discount NFL Jerseys, who are desperately hoping the Police will be able to bring about some form of justice.