爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 3 ☼
註冊 2016-11-24
用戶註冊天數 2681
用戶失蹤天數 2680
狀態 離線
發表於 2016-11-26 17:33 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Sleeping Pad: Or mattress. so check them before trying this,mens sports bags, It's currently drying on our friend's roof, that I've found the original land from which others were formed. I'd seen them a couple of days before,adidas dragon yellow, I tried to enhance my human presence,football addidas, The bill had the support of the Wilderness Society and the Nevada Wilderness Coalition,cheap adidas climacool trainers, “I just want to do as much of this as I can and work hard while this bonanza of interest in my work is happening.
  " The people who befriended us were the ones who were interested in meeting someone different. at 12,
AC Shilton
We used to write. but it keeps your food safe for many more days in your pack. where winds made the tide ebb lower than normal. I don't know the name of the muscle groups that pull feet from muck,adidas originals running shorts,C. structural architect and veteran of the Raid Galoise; Derek Caveney a 31-year-old Toyota scientist and expert mountain biker; Greg Marshall 30 a high-school teacher who went to grade school with Donato; and Gary Hudson 26 a massage therapist and world-class duathlete Supporting the team is the lone American 41-year-old Greg Francek 41 a former Primal Quest race director and Amador County California search-and-rescue deputy who's been confined to field support after a fall from his roof; base camp manager Keith Szlater 54 a Calgary-based search-and-rescue expert; and Tyler LeBlanc a 24-year-old Whitehorse paramedic toting a kit full of drugs and bandages just in case "We're looking for plane wreckage" Donato says as the team shovels in spaghetti carbo-loading for the day ahead "We're not looking for a body" Everyone nods And no photos when we find him he continues "It's about respect" Donato sketches out the week ahead Every morning at the RV park we'll wake at dawn for breakfast-during which Donato will blast "Run to the Hills" from his laptop while we eat oatmeal-and at 7:00 sharp Team Alpha will load into Mobile One (Jim Mandelli's Xterra) and motor out to good Steve Fossett territory There we'll fan out like so many bright boomerangs checking our 20s on family-band radios and trying our damnedest to find an airplane Through it all the team would be recording their heart rates for a study for Donato's Ontario alma mater McMaster University on the physiological effects and caloric requirements of running around looking for a dead guy in a plane What nobody brings up is the possibility of not finding Fossett These athletes are used to winning and they've visualized success practiced finding Fossett in their minds As a leader Donato exudes not hope but rather probability and relativity and when it comes down to it he can play himself in the movie He put himself through McMaster in part by modeling for Harlequin romance covers-naughty-dancing with comely PhotoShop partners on Beyond Daring and holding a baby and smiling on An Honorable Texan as if he just found the little guy in the woods and hey no prob it's what I do Still the pressure is on Donato Everyone's paid their own way here and given up vacation time for the cause Hopes are high-not just for the glory of solving the Fossett mystery or for the looming documentary being filmed by Donato's fraternity brother Lindsay Robles but for the promise of Adventure Science itself Adventure racing poised to go big when Survivor producer Mark Burnett began airing EcoChallenge races on the Discovery Channel in the nineties has faded from the primal-time radar written off as a hyperactive corporate team-building exercise that wasn't very television friendly But what if that exhilaration that sense of mission could be applied for good Even if Team Adventure Science didn't find a stick of evidence they might still spawn something of a new extreme sport MIDMORNING DAY ONE and we already have a break Base-camp manager Keith Szlater with a Calgary cowboy mustache that fits right in here on the Nevada line is frantic on the radio-"We've got a very interesting development here"-and he's leaving his post Soon a white Jeep with California plates growls to the day's search site near the ghost town of Chemung Mine where the team is having a lunch of trail mix and V8 Keith is riding shotgun with a local named Tom-no last name no photographs please-who enjoys a mid-morning Miller High Life while he tells us he was up here cutting firewood last Labor Day the day Fossett disap