爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2358
用戶失蹤天數 2065
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-6-4 06:07 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
By Jarryl BryanApproximately two months after one of the most deadly accidents in recent memory, relatives of the Burma Road victims are still reeling from the shock of the multiple deaths that plunged the Mahaicony Village into deep mourning.While some have turned to professional counseling, others have turned to their faith in God,Wholesale Adidas Hockey Jerseys, but they all agree on one thing, that nothing can turn back time and make up for the losses of their loved ones on January 20.It was one of the most horrific accidents in recent memory. On that Friday, senior school teacher Shondel Duke left Mahaicony, with her six charges entrusted to her care, to enjoy the children’s Mashramani festivities in Georgetown. The tragedy that befell them would cast a shadow over Mash 2015.Duke, eight-year-old Grade Three student Justin Abel; seven-year-old Grade Two student Rayden Abel; 10-year-old Grade Five student Ayesha Abel — all from the same family; together with six-year-old Grade One student Azidia Fraser, 10-year-old Grade Five student Atesha Woolford and eight-year-old Grade Two student Martina Persaud, all lost their lives after the car they were in plunged into the Burma canal.To this day no one knows the circumstances that led up to that moment when Duke,Cheap Jerseys China, an experienced driver, lost control of the car and nose dived into the canal.Nor has anyone been able to reconstruct those final moments the Berbicians spent locked in that Toyota Altezza.Investigators who inspected the vehicle found no mechanical glitches with the vehicle.To date, there has been no official ruling from the police on the cause of the accident.For Ronald Persaud, who lost his daughter, Vanessa, in the tragedy, he still has to go through life, one day at a time, not withstanding his daughter is no longer with him.“This is something that you cannot get over. We are just trying to see how we can get through this,NFL Jerseys Wholesale, one day at a time.”He did confirm that four counselors from Berbice had come to see him, but those visits gave the man very little consolation.“I don’t know if anything can help. The help we are looking for,Cheap Jerseys, no one can give. “Roberta Abel,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale, the mother of Justin,Cheap Football Jerseys, Rayden and Ayesha, is also still in recovery mode. However, she has put her faith for healing in the hands of God.“I am a churchgoer and I believe God is good. No matter how much counseling you get, you will always feel the pain.“Some days I will get up and remember them and I will feel sad. Some days I will get up and just go through the day, accepting.”Though she admitted to not receiving the professional counseling offered by the government, she stated that she actually preferred it that way, as her church has pitched in with its own brand of support – prayer.The families have also been able to attest to receiving an outpouring of support from the general public. Whether by phone calls or visits, they said, these gestures have all helped the family in their healing process.In addition, A Partnership for National Unity plus Alliance for Change Presidential candidate, David Granger, paid a visit to the families the day after the tragedy.President Donald Ramotar, accompanied by an entourage of Ministers, also visited the families, offering words of sympathy and pledging assistance, such as counseling.