爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2358
用戶失蹤天數 2066
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-6-6 09:57 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Aubrey Romaine and Yonette Blair, accompanied by their 12-year-old daughter, appeared last Thursday before Magistrate Sueanna Lovell at the Georgetown Magistrates’ court.According to Police reports,NFL Jerseys Wholesale, on March 23,Cheap Jerseys From China, a report was made against Romaine,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China, a 42-year-old resident of 493 East Ruimveldt,Jerseys NFL Cheap, and Blair who resides at same address. They were arrested and charged for unlawful assault of Enid Daniels,Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys, a 73-year-old pensioner and resident of 506 East Ruimveldt.There was also a cross charge for Daniels for the unlawful assault of Romaine’s? daughter and according to her explanation she was entered into a not guilty plea.Daniels stated, “ Ya worship these people got a son and a daughter, and I living next to some people that got a mango tree and a cherry tree. They always pelting fruits and bricks pon my roof top. On the day when this thing happen, this li’l girl brother and my grandson de fighting right. Then I see she tek me grandson and pitch he to de ground. And I collect she and tell she leff my grandson alone and I ring a slap in she. She slap me back and I fall to the floor and then they kick me up so bad I get blackout.”The defendants’ lawyer,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, Patrice Henry, rose to their defense and told the court that his clients are “willing not to give evidence if she does not to proceed with the matter.”To this Daniels retorted, “Well if y’all bring lawyer an all ah duh den is best I go to trial.”The defendants Romaine and Blair were placed on $20,000 bail each. Daniels was placed on self bail and they were all required to sign a bond to keep the peace pending the outcome of the matter.The case was subsequently adjourned until May 8.