爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2357
用戶失蹤天數 2065
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-6-6 16:38 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A 19-year-old is claiming that he was a victim of police brutality when he was allegedly grabbed by a policeman who gun-butted his teeth out of his mouth and dealt him several kicks.Raymond Chase holding the teeth that he claims were knocked out by police.The teen, Raymond Chase, says he was assaulted on Thursday last after police confronted him subsequent to noticing him as a pillion rider on a motorcycle without a helmet. The motorcyclist had dropped him off at relatives after observing that police were tailing them.“We were going up Hadfield Street and I was not wearing a helmet, but the rider was wearing a helmet. When we were turning off of Hadfield Street and approaching a traffic light there was a police patrol on the other side of the road approaching,Wholesale NFL Jerseys Authentic, we crossed the road and the police vehicle turned around. When I tell the rider the police turned around he said he didn’t walk with his licence and didn’t want to stop. He then told me he can’t ride with me,NFL Jerseys China, he will put me off at my relatives at Jackson Street since I didn’t have a helmet,Jerseys NFL Wholesale,” Chase claimed.He said that after jumping off the motorcycle and heading into his relative’s yard, the police pulled up in a vehicle and requested that he exit the yard.“I was walking, going toward one of the police… when I reach the gate he placed one foot in the yard and slapped me with one hand, then he slapped me with a gun, then my teeth come out. The police then snatch me by my jersey and drag me onto the ground and stomped me two times,NFL Jerseys China Cheap, after other police vehicle rolled up and he took my cell phone and pushed it in his pocket.” He said “The police even tell me that anytime I did run he woulda shoot me and I shoulda run!”The teen said he was then carried to Brickdam Police Station and was threatened that he would be charged with robbery under arms. He was then shuttled to Turkeyen Police Station where he gave a statement. Chase was then taken to Beterverwagting Police Station where he was placed on an ID parade. He was eventually placed on $15,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping,000 station bail. No charges were laid.The teen’s mother Belinda Smith was also taken to East La Penitence Police station and placed on self bail for disorderly behaviour after making inquiries into her son’s arrest. She is asking for the Police Complaints Authority and the Ministry of Home Affairs to investigate the claims, since when inquiries were made at the various stations why her son was brutalized, the stories vary as to why the police targeted her son.Smith claims that when attorney at law Nigel Hughes tried to investigate why the teen was held,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, the police dodged relevant questions and were not forthcoming.