爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2358
用戶失蹤天數 2066
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-6-7 03:57 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
An ambulance transporting a Bartica accident victim to the Georgetown Public Hospital CorporationDead: Ganesh Dheines(GPHC), yesterday struck down a 26-year-old man, killing him on the spot at Meet-en-Meer Zorg, West Coast Demerara.The accident occurred around 10 pm on Monday.Reports are that the 26-year-old man, Ganesh Dheines aka ‘Dankie’ of Lot 22 Uitvlugt, Sideline Dam, mistakenly took the ambulance for a bus since the “place was dark and the ambulance didn’t had on its siren”.At the time of the accident,Cheap NFL Jerseys, Dheines was in the company of his friend. His friend,Cheap Jerseys From China, however, said that it was raining heavily so they sought shelter in a shop. As the rain eased, both of them exited the shop to stop a bus to transport them home.Not knowing it was an ambulance, Dheines held out his hand to stop the proceeding vehicle which eventually struck him down.According to an eyewitness,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, when the driver of the ambulance exited the vehicle, his was heard saying,Cheap NFL Jerseys, “Oh shoots, I thought it was a cow.”The driver eventually rushed the 26-year-old man along with the Bartica victim to GPHC.The dead man’s mother, Nadia, said that she got the news about her son’s accident through “bits and pieces” sometime after 10 pm.The woman noted that she searched the Leonora Cottage and the West Demerara Regional Hospital but couldn’t get any information so she rushed down to the GPHC where she got the “biggest shock in her life.”Upon arriving at the hospital, the woman said that she asked the hospital’s staff for information but they “were not helpful. They had me pushed around to get information about my own son.”She added that she saw her son’s bag in the Accident and Emergency Unit’s trash bin and “when I said that’s my son bag, a doctor said, ‘Oh he finally got owner’ I didn’t know he was a doctor because he wasn’t wearing any uniform or badge but when they call me to full up paper work I see that he was the doctor.”“They weren’t telling me anything. I had to open my mouth. When I go on the A&E room I saw someone wrapped up in plastic… I burst the plastic and I saw my son wrapped in there,” the mother lamented.“The people there,NFL Jerseys 2018, treated me really ruff,China Jerseys, knowing I am the mother and it’s my child,” Nadia said.Dheines leaves to mourn, his mother and six siblings.The driver was taken into police custody at the Leonora Police Station.