爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2358
用戶失蹤天數 2066
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-6-7 15:21 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
The partly decomposed body of 26-year-old Delon Melville, the Mocha/Arcadia,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, East Bank Demerara resident who had gone missing without a trace since Monday night, was discovered early yesterday morning in a clump of bushes, approximately half-mile away from his home.According to relatives, Melville had disappeared having left his home after receiving a mysterious telephone call at around 20:00hrs (8 pm) on Monday.The body of Delon Melville (inset) was found in a clump of bushes, approximately half-mile away from his home.He had been last seen entering a motor vehicle several blocks away from his home,Cheap NFL Jerseys, clad in a brown shirt,Jerseys From China, denim pants, brown cap and a pair of slippers. Prior to yesterday’s distressing discovery,China Jerseys Cheap, members of the missing man’s family had expressed serious concerns about his safety.Muriel Vickerie, the dead man’s aunt, told Kaieteur News that his remains were discovered by villagers venturing into the muddy terrain of Barnwell North popularly known as “Mocha Backdam.”“We received a phone call from my niece early this morning saying that dem boys find a body past Sluice Bridge ….Apparently like dem boys de going into de backdam when they get the stench and when they look dey see de body.”Vickerie said that after her nephew went missing, an unidentified caller had contacted the family via his (her nephew’s) cellular phone.“ The person de say he is Delon friend and dey de go to some dance in Sophia and a fight break out and he run away and left Delon and …another time the person call and say how Delon dead and we will know later where to find the body….”Vickerie said that her worst fears were confirmed, as the latter proved true.She explained that officers of the Criminal Investigations Department, CID Headquarters, at Eve Leary spoke to the suspicious caller, who is now suspected to know about the circumstances of his demise.Vickerie opined that the police could have acted in a swifter manner to conduct the investigations.“They woulda already find this person that got my nephew cellular phone.”“Another thing is that Delon would never leave the area, to go out of the village that hour of night without telling anyone…all of this makes everything more suspicious”At the Nelson Street Mocha residence, grief-stricken relatives were still trying to figure out what may have caused Melville’s gruesome end.“It is particularly strange how Delon’s body was discovered in the bushes. Who could have committed this gruesome act?” another member of the family reflected.Crowds converged at the crime scene hoping to get a glimpse of the body while concerned villagers and other relatives extended condolences and moral support to Melville’s immediate relatives.Paulette Vickerie, Melville’s mother, recounted that she had spoken to her son on the night that he vanished.“At around seven o’clock on Monday, I told Delon that I wanted to watch the news…. so I turn on the television and was watching. My son said that he was going on the road to get some DVDs to watch with his nephew…. and I fell asleep”Vickerie said that it was until the following day that she realised that something was amiss.“The following day (Tuesday) after I woke up to do my regular devotion, at around 4 am, and I notice that Delon was not in his bed,Wholesale China Jerseys Free Shpping, I told my daughter that I was worried,? but she said to me ‘mommy,Soccer Jerseys China, Delon will come home and I will call’, so I left for work….”The woman said that her grandson subsequently related that whilst watching television his uncle had received a phone call at eight o’clock and had left immediately.Relatives described the young man as a secluded but friendly person, who seldom had trouble with anyone. Melville was also an active member of Mocha Nazarene Church.“We can’t think of any one that he had problem with, we ain’t had no big problems home or so… He hardly had friends that we know about, so we can’t say anything like that.”