爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2378
用戶失蹤天數 2086
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-6-8 00:39 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Port Mourant murder suspect, Kumar Singh, in defending his actions, said that his wife Yashpattie Samaroo, had been blatantly unfaithful for a number of years.Singh stabbed his wife to death on Friday in the presence of his eight-year-old daughter, before failing in his attempt to hang himself.In an interview with this publication, Kumar, who is currently a patient in the Male Surgical Ward of the Georgetown Hospital, wept uncontrollably as he related the different times he confronted his cheating wife.According to the man, he and his wife shared a union of over 26 years.The union bore three children, two boys 21, 17, and an eight-year-old girl who witnessed the attack.He said his troubles began in 2008 when rumours of his wife’s affairs surfaced around their community.Singh said that he brushed off the rumours and acted like nothing was wrong. However, the man said that one Saturday night, the rumours became a reality.“I see she in de same man car who everybody saying she deh with….So I called her and mek she know I see she,NFL Jerseys China,” said Singh.The man said that instead of coming out of the vehicle, his wife drove off and never returned until the following morning.After that incident Singh said he left Guyana and went to work in Barbados. There he spent over four months, “working very hard, just to make sure me family was fine.”“I worked so hard to maintain my family and the time she was just doing whatever she pleased.”Upon his return to Guyana,Wholesale Jerseys 2020, Kumar made the decision to reunite with his wife. “I really loved my wife so I said let’s work things out…,” Singh said.However, he alleged that his wife continued with her promiscuous behaviour.“After I tek she back, she still got somebody else and everybody talking about it.”Singh said he knew his actions were wrong, but that was his limit.“I know is wrong fuh kill she….but I couldn’t tek it no more. Is everybody talking,” he cried.The man said he knows his youngest child would be looked after by her two older brothers.Samaroo,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, 43, of 175 Second Street, Johns, Port Mourant, died from gaping stab wounds which were allegedly inflicted by her husband Kumar Singh.Relatives of the dead woman yesterday told this newspaper that the woman had suffered years of abuse. Kaieteur News understands that the woman had walked out a few months ago and had been living with her mother.It was reported that Samaroo had gone to a nearby shop when Singh allegedly attacked her.The man, according to reports, had blocked the entrance of the shop, and started stabbing the woman about the body.Relatives found Samaroo lying face up and bleeding profusely.***************************Mass migration from Guyana a result of Administration’s failure – PNCRChief Whip of the People’s National Congress Reform, Lance Carberry, during the party’s most recent press briefing, said that the PNCR is appalled by revelations from the United States Embassy that, on average, 14 Guyanese leave daily to take up permanent residence in the US.He said that the information confirms the observations of the PNCR and others that the PPP/C Administration, particularly under the Presidency of Bharrat Jagdeo, has failed to create the national conditions which would encourage Guyanese to want to stay at home to contribute to national development.Carberry said that the party leader Robert Corbin had stated that,Cheap NFL Jerseys Online, based on the statistics recorded in a United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Report, Guyana had the highest emigration rate in the CARICOM region.He said that Corbin had also noted the alarming emigration of skilled and experienced Guyanese workers to the USA and our CARICOM neighbours.“Factors which compel Guyanese to want to emigrate, apart from the high levels of unemployment, include: working conditions; low salaries and wages; high levels of taxation; racial and political discrimination; the cost of housing; the widespread corruption at all levels; and the crime and security situation.”He said these factors contribute to the creation of a feeling of hopelessness among Guyanese of all ages, “particularly the growing army of young people, who have graduated from the schools and tertiary institutions, such as the University of Guyana,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, only to be faced with long periods of frustration because they cannot find a job…Many have no choice but to emigrate.”He said that as a result, many young people are lured into a life of crime – including narco-trafficking.“Many would like to attend the University of Guyana but cannot do so because of the high level of poverty in our country…Parents are busy paying bills and putting food on t