爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2359
用戶失蹤天數 2066
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-6-10 05:24 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Owner of the Mowasi Mining camp, Imran Khan,Jerseys China Wholesale, has denied that he produced the overburden that slid into the pit killing ten workers.Instead, he contended that it had been left behind by original claim holder,From left, Patrick Harding of the Guyana Gold and Diamond Miners Association (GGDMA); one of the rescuers; Simona Broomes of the Guyana Womens Miners’ Association (GWMA); Dr. Rupert Roopnaraine and mining operator Imran KhanEdward Hopkinson last year.Khan also accused the Guyana Geology and Mines Commission (GGMC) of refusing to acknowledge that there was a standing agreement between him and Hopkinson to operate on the land.The tragedy, which occurred on May 17, last, resulted in ten miners being buried alive and seven miners receiving injuries.Dead are Leyland Jones, 38, called ‘Foots’ of Grove,China NBA Jerseys, East Bank Demerara, who was the gold operations General Manager; his nephew Jason Trotman, 21; of Samatta Point, Grove Housing Scheme; Raymond August of 229 Bent Street, Dartmouth, Essequibo; Bobby Brittlebank of 98 Wisrock Housing Scheme, Linden; Michael Gardner of Better Hope, ECD; Sheldon and Orlando Clario; Desmond Martins; Trevon Phillips and Nanmore Kurt.The injured have been identified as Alex Green,Cheap NFL Jerseys, 28,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, of Lima Essequibo Coast; Regan Green, 21, of Dartmouth, Essequibo Coast; Collymore Lewis, 34, of Moraikobe Mission, Mahaicony; Sheldon Adams, 32, of Beehive, East Coast Demerara; Lazarus Andrews, 49, of Nappi, Central Rupununi and Henry Xavier, 37, of Paramakatoi, North Pakaraima.In the ensuing investigation,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale, the Guyana Geology and Mines Commission (GGMC) had ruled that Khan had been in breach of safety procedures governing mining beyond depths of 50 feet.Khan, however, is adamant that his operation had not reached deeper than 40ft, especially given the difficulties that would have been encountered digging through the clay. He is disputing that his operation was ever unsafe.Khan stated that his side of the mine was in a South West (SW) direction, while the abandoned land Hopkinson had worked was to the South East (SE).“I was never working there because overburden and waste matter was left there by Hopkinson. I only went into that pit a month ago. I pointed this out to the engineers. Some of the survivors indicated where the wall came down from.”Khan added that the land with the overburden was never seen as a threat to his own workers.According to Khan, the specific overburden that collapsed on May 17 was left there by Hopkinson when he last worked the land a year ago.Khan also addressed rumours that his workers were forced to work in the pit.“In my camp we don’t have such. If workers are feeling ill,China Jerseys Cheap, they take a rest. We don’t deduct cash from workers’ salaries. I treat workers as humans. Most of the workers that died were with me from foundation (day one).”According to Khan, he is also still in discussion with the bereaved relatives to finalize compensation.