爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 27 ☼
註冊 2018-6-6
用戶註冊天數 2159
用戶失蹤天數 2153
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-6-10 13:27 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
HTML template gives you a bowl of Meng Po soup. What do you choose to forget?
The Legend of amnesia amnesia... A drink of mother's soup will forget. If you can choose, who would like to taste the soup of the moon? On the bridge, who will take the bowl of soup that Meng Po leisurely raises? The visitors are in all shapes and colors. There is a wooden,revolve clothing mall, calm, ferocious, fearful, half hearted, trembling. There were men who were neck and neck drinking. The soup, one drink. After all,Nordstrom Rack Outlet, no one can escape, and there must be a lot to drink. No matter how deeply loved one is before, walking on this bridge is also steady. It's not a mess... The mind is like a mirror... The heart sinks like a stone... The bridge is silent, because the heart is dead, and the memory of the past is lost. Only the next life to continue the front... Meng Po occasionally heard the sound of floating to the ear. Love to see the pot soup, a pot of ordinary soup... Just because there is a kind of sauce called forgetfulness, it has lost the once solemn pledge. So that the memory of the boat henceforth... A drop in the ocean is not a great deal of wind and waves, and there is no more worldly worries since then. A lot of things that have never been done in this life are familiar. Those who need to drink that bowl of Meng Po soup are all those who can't walk out into the deep valley. Oh, if that's the case, give me a bowl of Meng Po soup, but what will I forget? Legend has it that when you cross the river, you have to drink a bowl of Meng Po soup, which can forget everything in the world. Beautiful or sad, kind or evil. Everyone will shed a tear when he drinks this bowl of soup, not because he wants to leave the world, but because he wants to forget everything in his heart. A drop of tear, a drop can also be unforgettable tears, a drop of tears buried in the heart forever...... Meng Potang is an antidote, an antidote for heartache, drinking a bowl of Meng Po soup, drinking this antidote, forgetting all the memories, and forgetting all the loneliness. I hope it really has such a kind of soup, let the sad people no longer sad, let the pain of the people no longer pain, let the broken people no longer broken, let the loss of people no longer hesitating... But legend after all is legend, no antidote can solve the story in our heart,david jones online store, so we are confused in a loss, struggling in confusion, suffering in the struggle, confused in the pain, fumble in the groping, in the sense of loss, in the loss of broken, all of our sentimentality in the broken... Maybe we have been looking for an antidote called Meng Potang. We expect to forget, forget what we regret and hate, even though we once loved and looked forward to these... We are not afraid of sadness. Although we have been so sad, we are really afraid of numbness and indifference. We are afraid that we have no heart to hurt ourselves again. That day will be the end of the world... Meng Potang,revolve clothing, no one knows what it tastes like, and although everyone has been looking for it, although everyone has craving for it, no one knows what it really smells, and no one knows how painful it will be to drink this bowl of antidote. There is no love in the heart, and there is no hatred in my heart. There is only a drop of tears in my heart.