爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2358
用戶失蹤天數 2065
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-6-10 14:27 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Yesterday,China NFL Jerseys, fire tenders were busy at work trying to put out a bush blaze at the back of Diamond.? All fire hydrants in the area were utilized to control the inferno.The residents of Diamond Housing Scheme,Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic, East Bank Demerara were under siege from the fire of unknown origin. According to residents the fire started its rampage at approximately 13:00hrs yesterday afternoon and left many persons very uneasy.A resident in the vicinity told this publication that they were executing their regular daily activities when they noticed the blaze. “The cane dust was dropping for about three days,NFL Jerseys China, but that’s normal. All of a sudden I saw a blaze,Cheap NFL Jerseys, a blaze bigger than usual,NFL Jerseys China,” said a very uncomfortable resident of the area.“Heavy smoke and cane dust were everywhere,Wholesale NFL Jerseys,” said another. “All my doors and windows are locked. No vehicle was traversing through the area but I am just worried my baby doesn’t get sick from all this smoke”.