活跃度 18 ☼
註冊 2018-6-7
用戶註冊天數 2158
用戶失蹤天數 2154
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-6-10 15:45 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
HTML template can't have the world
      son asked for a bottle, I didn't give it. He cried, and no one was coaxing. Half an hour later, his crying stopped. The first sentence was "bottle."       I said,Designer Shoes, "the bottle has been thrown away." He was crying again. The mother stood aside and said, "he is only two years old. Let him coax him."       so, I told him a lot of lies, for example, the bottle evaporated like water and was eaten by me and so on.       and the son said, "bottle, I want." Everything I did was in vain.       mature and immature boundaries are said to be compromises; when a person knows to give up, he grows up.       at the beginning of the man all desires are like the grass in the wild, because they don't know the heavens and they want to take the moon in the sky.       the desire of a tyrant is far less than that of a child, and every child's desire will make any tyrant self corrupt.       why do we educate children? To a large extent, let children not be greedy, but also to maintain their necessary vanity and desire.       I took my son to the street to play,wholesale clothing outlet shop, the street was very hot, my son asked me to stop the passing car home, I told him it was someone else's car,tommy hilfiger clothing, Dad could not stop. My son saw the little bunk bag at the door of the fast-food restaurant. He reached for it. I said, "this is somebody else's money. If you want,mens & Womens Apparel, you can only buy it with money."       my nephew took a Myrica rubra from another fruit stand when he was seven years old, and his sister came home and told my sister.       my sister gave him a lecture, and my nephew cried, "I just took one, and half of it was rotten."       my sister said, "no one can do it unless you earn money by yourself."       now, my nephew said to me, "I will make a lot of money in the future. I want to open a fruit shop and eat whatever I want."       he still has desires, but this desire has already had the premise, it needs ten years, twenty years, or even longer time to achieve.       what we do to children, sometimes, is to tell the child that the world is not ours, we only have a small, small part of it, and we have to pay enough for it to have.