爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2357
用戶失蹤天數 2065
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-6-10 18:40 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
–?? ?“touts surround the hospital,” a source claimed.There have been increasing complaints about families of people who die there being harassed by touts at the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC).The touts who operate illegally at the facility have been in a constant running battle with the hospital’s management.Yesterday, the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Michael Khan, said that touting at the hospital is illegal and his Chief security guard is working hard to remove the solicitors from the compound.The CEO explained that the number of touts at the hospital has decreased significantly. The hospital is trying its utmost to remove the touts from the facility.Within the past few days families have been complaining of being harassed by these touts.A highly upset woman,China NFL Jerseys, Asha Khan, said, “I have my problems. My husband died and when I go at the mortuary to see my husband’s body,Wholesale Jerseys, she (tout) tackling me down and telling me how much I will save in if I carry my dead at where she is working.”“I was so mad because I didn’t enter the mortuary as yet and she was such a pest.”Another person, Kamala Ramkisson,Angel Di Maria Jersey, said that some time last month she visited the mortuary to identify a body. She claimed before she reached the mortuary, a tout from Sandy’s Funeral Home approached her and told her that the fridges at GPHC’s mortuary were not working.“She gave me a card and told me to take some time; to decide and call her in a few minutes.”The woman said that when she entered the mortuary,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, another tout from another parlour gave a card.Kaieteur News understands that there are at least five touts working at the hospital on a daily basis. A source claimed that some nurses, security guards and even to taxi drivers have been soliciting persons.The source said “touting” is an organized business and although the hospital management is trying to avoid touting,Wholesale NBA Jerseys, it can never be prevented because “there is no penalty for that crime.”“Just like how you can pay off a police officer for a minor offence,NHL Jerseys From China, just like that these touts are paying out the security.”“When a person dies, their relatives would want the best for them; these touts however, are going to these families and telling them that the hospital is packing ten bodies in one fridge. They (touts) are even bad-talking the other parlours,” the source claimed.When Kaieteur News visited the mortuary, a Sandy’s Funeral Home tout tried to lure the reporter into taking her (the reporter) relative to the parlour.