爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 843 ☼
註冊 2018-6-11
用戶註冊天數 2153
用戶失蹤天數 2122
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-6-12 23:47 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
When I entered the room, I saw my new son-in-law drunk and unable to speak clearly. Everyone saw the bridegroom really drunk,all wholesale, and joking with Zhou Qi, all quit the room. Zhou Qi saw people scattered,Tommy Hilfiger Clothing, only two of her husband and her husband left in his room. When he saw Xu Tianhong in his heart, he saw him and his clothes crooked on the bed,Cheap Hugo Boss, snoring, gently standing up, bolting the door, looking at his husband under the red candle, seeing his face red flutter and sleeping, and quietly calling, "Hello, are you asleep?" "Xu Tianhong should not. "You're really asleep,tommy hilfiger mall," Zhou said. Four the next look, there is no other people, but also listen attentively, the sound is quiet, and think that the evil has fled far away. Then he took off his coat and went to bed to push his husband. He turned over and rolled into the bed. Zhou Qi removed his shoes and gowns and his gown, and then tried to understand his clothes. He suddenly felt shy and thought, "is it enough to have a gown?" I don't want to really overwhelm him again. " Therefore