爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2359
用戶失蹤天數 2066
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-6-14 13:12 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
…victim in ICUThe Springlands, Corriverton taxi driver who was shot several times about his body Sunday evening is currently in the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) at the New Amsterdam Public Hospital. Police at Fort Wellington in Region Five on Sunday evening, too, during a road block detained two of the men suspected of being involved in the shooting. The shooter is on the run.Police also recovered the hire car HB 3172 as well as several items in the vehicle.Yesterday,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China, 31-year-old Jermaine Rover of Number 78 Village, Corriverton was in pain. He said that around 6:25pm Sunday, “three guys—all of them who I knew because I was fetching them every week—hired me to take them to Moleson Creek to pick up some Heineken”.He added that after exiting the vehicle at a lonely spot in the Moleson Creek area , “one of them came and shot me and when me come out the car, he shot me again in my shoulder and they took the car and drove away.”The men joined the vehicle at Number 76 Village, something that Rover described as a usual routine pick- up which he had done ever so often. He said that they were in their teens.He did not see them armed when they entered the vehicle but he eventually was shot by “a long gun.” “The one who shot me come out and came around and gave me one shot and I was dizzy and I fell on the ground and he shot me in the back”.“If I had answered them, they would have killed me,” the man said. He was shot in his head and shoulder. Rover was rushed to the Skeldon Hospital. Two hours later he was transferred to the Intensive Care Unit of the New Amsterdam Hospital. The bullet is still lodged in his left shoulder.Rover recalled transporting the same group of youngsters the previous night,Cheap Jerseys Store, “and now they called me back on Sunday”. “When me wife go and checked the car, over $100,000 was gone”, money he had left in the car.Fiona Niles, the man’s sister, said that the men probably tried to kill him because they knew him. “They shot him to the head—his temple—and the bullet exited and they shot him to his mouth and after they shot him on this back, they drove away.“He was there lying helpless and he tried to get up and seek help—he had to walk for a mile until something stopped and the person took him to Skeldon Hospital. It took them about three hours before they could have brought him to the New Amsterdam Hospital.“He is stable but the left shoulder, the bullet shattered it and it is lodged there”.Niles believed it was a carefully orchestrated act and “all the boys are young boys—teenagers,NFL Jerseys China, right from that area”. She added that the shooter is on the run and police arrested two persons “as well as some of their belongings in the car,wholesale soccer jerseys, such as a haversack—I don’t know what the contents are”.? Additionally,Cheap Soccer Jerseys, a digital camera,Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic, license and phone were also recovered by police.Rover is a father of three— Mark, Burchelle and Martha. His wife is Pearl- Anne Rover.