爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2358
用戶失蹤天數 2066
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-6-20 23:38 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Police at the Mahdia Police Station have confiscated a laptop belonging to a fifth form student of the Mahdia Secondary school. This is according to Richard Sinclair, Headmaster of the Secondary school.Sinclair noted that he is also a member of the community policing group and as such, he wants to highlight what he calls “police oppression of young boys in the community.”He explained that there is more than one case whereby teenage boys are being groundlessly targeted by the police.Sinclair said that the incident occurred Sunday night while three of his students,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, Trevor George,Cheap Jerseys, Denzel Haywood and Michnar George,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, were on their way home from a study group. The Headteacher stated that the boys were apprehended by the police during a routine search.Sinclair explained that during the search the police found a laptop computer in one of the boys’ (Trevor George’s) possession.Trevor George is said to have borrowed the computer from his friend “Glendon” to complete his school project.Sinclair said that the police who suspected that the laptop was stolen, detained the boys at the station overnight and seized the computer. Sinclair said that he is baffled as why the police kept the boys in custody even though, according to the information,Jerseys Wholesale, there were no reports of a stolen or missing computer.The man said that the teenagers were later released from police custody but the computer remained because the police told the boys that they needed to produce receipts before they could collect the item.This newspaper was told that the head teacher and owner of the computer went to the station with the necessary documents to prove that the gadget was not stolen but that they were given the royal run around.“We went to station Sergeant Griffith with the receipts to show,Cheap Jerseys Outlet, but he told us that we need to speak to the inspector and that we must go and find him. I can’t see that the sergeant don’t communicate with the inspector I see it as him not performing his duty,wholesale jerseys,” Sinclair saidSinclair told this newspaper that the laptop is needed for one of the teenagers to complete an integrated science school based assessment project, which is due today.“I just want to make it clear that this sort of behaviour by the police could cost this boy and I am not to be held accountable if this child fails.” Sinclair stated.This publication was told that the police recently targeted the youngsters and accused them of wandering.“The police are trying to profile these boys. There was a recent incident where one of boys was taken from a teacher’s house where he was left by his father and accused of wandering. I don’t understand how someone could wander at a house.” Sinclair said.Efforts made to contact police at Mahdia station for a comment were unsuccessful.