爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2384
用戶失蹤天數 2092
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-6-26 05:13 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Greenheart Street, once famous for the neatly lined range houses stretching from Arvida Road (Republic Avenue) to David Rose Avenue, has slowly been changing over the years. Many persons who once resided in those range houses have been buying out their ‘portion’ and building new houses.Today only a few ranges are left standing on Greenheart Street. The last one to go in recent times was not replaced by another dwelling place or more modern home,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, but by a spanking multimillion-dollar entertainment hot spot which incorporates an ultra modern night club and restaurant and catering centre.This exquisitely beautiful place in the heart of Linden, has not only transformed the Greenheart Street landscape,NFL Jerseys Authentic China, but has modified the concept of entertainment in Linden.Standing majestically amongst the more modest buildings, this edifice screams class, and whispers elegance. On a tour of the facility recently, I was almost at a loss for words, or rather I was thinking of all the adjectives to describe it-but somehow they all seemed inadequate; which probably says it all, real class cannot be described, it has to be experienced.Already,NFL Jerseys Wholesale, Lindeners have begun to experience this touch of class, ever since the official opening of the L&L Club, which coincided with the opening of Linden Town Week.But although L&L on Greenheart Street is virtually brand new, the building that is L&L had become a household name in Linden over the last few years with a smaller and far more modest facility on Potaro Road. That facility however was not owned by the Melvilles, but was rented by the couple.Entertainment wise however, the concept is the same, albeit on a higher and classier level. Thus Lindeners, friends, visitors and tourists can still enjoy the famous L&L karaoke and sample their delectable cuisine.Proprietors Lennox and Linda Melville,Wholesale China Jerseys, an overseas-based Linden couple,Wholesale NHL Jerseys, have just embarked on a mission to excite the Guyanese palate for good food, and penchant for clubbing with a taste of international class.In a recent brief interview, when asked why the decision to establish such a facility in Linden, when many people are of the opinion that the town is in a state of economic depression, Lennox Melville responded.“This is home; this is where I came from, and I believe in this place. I am proud to be a Lindener. I remember the days when Linden was the place where everybody wanted to come to, I think we can go back to those days, but we have to seize the opportunity to invest and invest wisely.”Judging from the majestic edifice that is the L&L Club this investment is certainly a huge one. But for Lennox Melville it is all worthwhile; it is what he and his wife Linda does best-entertain people and indulge them in sumptuous delicacies- at a reasonable price.L&L comprises two floors, with the club on the ground floor, and restaurant and catering facility on the upper floor.This Club could be described as one of the best in the country, and the restaurant with its cosy and welcoming atmosphere and spacious balcony, is like home away from home.The Melvilles also own and manage a similar facility in New York,China Jerseys, which caters mainly to the Guyanese populace over there.(Enid Joaquin)