爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2358
用戶失蹤天數 2066
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-6-26 10:54 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
…but Guyana’s Lisa Punch was unforgettable (By Mondale Smith)“Thank you very much for the overwhelming love and support that you have shown me throughout my Miss World Guyana journey and I do hope that you continue to support us as we continue to represent Guyana asMiss Guyana World Lisa Punchambassadors on the world stage. I love you guys.“Oh my God; Top ten.” That is the video message that Miss Guyana World Lisa Punch posted following the conclusion of the Miss world Pageant in Sanya, China.Miss Spain ultimately won the Miss World crown but the name of Guyanese Lisa Punch is now on the lips of at least one billion the world over in a celebrated, positive light.This Guyanese beauty, aged just 23,NFL Jerseys Cheap, is the first Guyanese to win the talent segment of the pageant. She also placed among the top ten of the Miss World finalists and also in the top ten of the Beauty with a Purpose project from a field of more than 100 world beauties.However, the one time Charlotte Street beauty will ultimately be remembered for wowing billions on live television with her vocal abilities.The Miss Guyana and Miss World Top 10 Finalist and Talent winner, Lisa Punch, sang at the Miss World pageant during the live broadcast performing twice during the live television broadcast which was seen by over one billion people worldwide.She sang her original song “ One last time” in the first part of the show then belted out an Alicia Keys hit “If I ain’t got you” in the second part as part of the Miss world finals in Sanya, China.Best talent at Miss World 2015One of the most anticipated, emotional, and truly spectacular nights of Miss World, was the Talent Fast Track Competition, at the Beauty Crown Theatre and singer-songwriter,China NFL Jerseys, Lisa Punch of Guyana, came out on top as the Miss World 2015 Talent Fast Track Winner!After singing an original song,NFL Jerseys China, titled ‘One Last Time’, penned in tribute to her deceased cousin,Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys, who was the first person in her life to envision and encourage her prospering singing career,Cheap Stitched Jerseys, Miss Guyana received a standing ovation from her fellow contestants and the crowd, who were left teary-eyed and spellbound by her flawless voice, captivating delivery, and emotional lyrics. After her victory was announced, Miss Guyana, fighting back tears, said to the crowd,“This victory means everything to me. This proves that my cousin was right,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, and I thank him and everyone in the audience for making my dream come true.”“‘One Last Time’ is a song that I wrote a couple of years ago for my cousin, Samuel, who died. He was the first person to tell me I was going to make it big and would be the first person to purchase my CD.“I wanted to perform it tonight because Miss World is the biggest platform in the world that showcases talent and I knew that this would be the perfect opportunity to pay tribute to the first person that believed in me.“Even though he is gone, I want him to know that I am still continuing doing what he inspired me to do in the first place.”A shining star on the riseThis outstanding Guyanese youth is a product of young teenaged love that involved Nafeza Daniels. Lisa Mary Johanna Punch’s road to popularity started with her winning the Star Guyana in 2006/2007 belting out Whitney Houston’s version of ‘I’ll always Love you.’She became the vocal sweetheart of many as she went on to graduate as a student of excellence in 2009 from North Georgetown Secondary. Then she studied Communication and Law at the Bishops High school in 2010 before she ultimately got into the media.Her first taste of media was as a co-host of the Hard Vibes all girls talk show on Channel 2. She then became a full time announcer at NCN from 2011 up to 2013. She also did some airtime at Hits and Jams. All along she was singing and recording music with Brutal Traxx studios and then DP records.Lisa then made appearances practically on every stage and at almost every major as well as minor forum doing what she loves (singing).It was no wonder that her voice was the chosen one to deliver the CARIFESTA theme song when her native land last hosted the mega regional event. Lisa is one of the outstanding young Guyanese who has traveled the road. She had many ups and down; her family struggled to make ends meet but she always managed a smile that often turned the sad world upside down for many.She produced songs such as ‘Secret Admirer’ and her tribute to her mother, ‘Oh mamma’ amongst others. However her tool to winning the Miss World talent was her original song titled,? ‘One Last Time’ done in tribute to her cousin that l