爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2358
用戶失蹤天數 2066
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-6-28 09:58 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Police have detained two youths who carried out a daring daylight robbery at a Grove, East Bank Demerara shop after holding up a female shopkeeper with a toy gun.The suspects, aged 20 and 17, relieved Kickadai Sookhai,http://www.soccerpro.us.com/AS-Roma-FC/, of Lot 643 Grove Housing Scheme, of $33,000 and travel documents after subduing the businesswoman and ransacking her home.The suspects fled into Kaneville but were arrested after a lively chase by ranks from the Golden Grove Police Station.Sookhai told Kaieteur News that she was alone on the premises when the youths entered and asked for an aerated beverage.The shopkeeper said that she had opened a section of the counter to give the youths the beverage,Argentina National Soccer Team Jerseys, At that point, one of the ‘customers’ drew a black handgun from one of his pockets.“He pull out a gun and say ‘don’t move, don’t shout and put the gun in my face,Deion Jones Falcons Jersey,” Ms. Sookhai recalled.She said that the gunman then went behind the counter and ‘braced’ her to the freezer.“He asked me if I alone at home and I say that my husband upstairs. They say go on the ground and one of them ‘vice’ me from behind.As the shopkeeper wrestled with the robber, his accomplice entered the house and eventually located a handbag containing $30,000, Sookhai’s bankbook and her husband’s national identification card.Fortunately for Sookhai, a customer entered the shop just as the robber had returned with the loot.On seeing the customer the bandit with the handbag went to the counter and pretended that he was tending to the shop.“He go to the counter and say ‘what you want?’ The customer asked for a phone card and the young bandit said “We don’t have.”Sookhai,Cheap Hockey Jerseys, who was being held on the ground by the other robber, began to groan loudly and kicked a nearby cupboard.Realising that a robbery was in progress, the customer hurriedly left the shop on his motorcycle and alerted the ranks at the nearby Golden Grove Police Station.Three ranks in a vehicle pursued the robbers into Kaneville.A source said that one of the suspects was apprehended near a bridge while the other was arrested just as he was emerging from some bushes.Police also recovered Sookhai’s valuables, as well as the toy gun the robbers had used.They were taken to the Golden Grove Police Station,WBC Jerseys, where their victim positively identified them as her assailants.Sookhai revealed that this is the second time in recent years that she has been a victim of a daylight robbery.In 2007, gunmen entered her home through the back door. They escaped with $200,000 in cash and $100,000 in jewellery.The businesswoman says that an empty,World Cup Jerseys 2018, bushy lot near her home is a haven for bandits and is urging the authorities to have the land cleared.