爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2359
用戶失蹤天數 2066
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-7-5 12:05 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
More help continues to pour in for 15-year old torture victim, Sean Thomas, as news of his plight reverberates around the world.This time, the Guyana Christian Charity has joined the long list of donors who are hoping that their contributions will help in the teen’s rehabilitation and peace of mind.Yesterday, Sister ‘H’ of the Guyana Christian Charities presented a brand new bicycle and other supplies to Thomas at the Mark Benschop Foundation on East Street,Adidas Hockey Jerseys Cheap, South Cummingsburg.Thomas was accompanied by his mother, Shirley,Wholesale Soccer Jerseys, who expressed gratitude for the assistance that has been forthcoming so far.Sister ‘H’, who is a social activist in Canada, said that she was made aware of the teenager’s plight from media reports as well as information from long time friend Mark Benschop.“The entire North America has heard about what has happened and it has really touched our hearts. And when I spoke to Guyana Christian Charity they said Sister we have to do something. Before I came here I was getting calls from so many people who asked me if I knew the young man,” Sister ‘H’ said.She assured that before she returns to Canada,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China, she will be in constant contact to ascertain what is required for follow up assistance.Already Sister ‘H’ has organised for the tortured teenager to be attended to by a local counselor who will work with him to ensure that he comes out of the situation in the best possible way.“He needs an education because he cannot read properly. I think he would need a lot of counseling for what he went through. We are appalled at what has happened and I really do believe that children should be taken care of by the leaders and things like this should not happen. It broke my heart,” Sister ‘H’ told Kaieteur News.Local counselor,Cheap Jerseys From China, Jennifer Thomside, who saw the teenager for the first time yesterday, told this newspaper that she will first have to assess the trauma that he has been through and his state-of- mind before she can start any form of intervention.She said that she plans to start working with the teenager and his mother as soon as possible.Shirley Thomas,cheap nfl jerseys, the teenager’s mother,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, is grateful for the outpouring of support she has received mainly from overseas. “The only support that I am getting is from this foundation and people from outside and we thank God. Plenty times we pray and we never leave them out. I’m a Christian and I pray for me son and me family and I see God working miracles in our lives,” Shirley Thomas said.Two weeks ago, the teenager was the recipient of $200,000, which was donated by a US-based Guyanese through the Mark Benschop Foundation.