標題: Cheap Soccer Gear ” the child’s mother claimed.
無頭像
LlzmjJ1r
炽天使

積分 15176
帖子 12132
威望值 0 ♪
天使币 36394 枚
贡献值 0 ☆
爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2358
用戶失蹤天數 2066
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-7-6 00:05 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
The investigation into the alleged rape of a two-year-old girl at Imbaimadai,Cheap NHL Jerseys, Region Seven on November 4,Cheap Jerseys, last, has come to a standstill and with no evidence,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, the suspect continues to roam free.The child was rushed to the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC) the following day after she was assaulted by her mother. At that time,Cheap Jerseys, the mother did not know that her daughter was molested.She claimed that she had taken the child to the hospital for a check-up because she realized that the child was not eating. It was then she learnt from a doctor that her two-year-old daughter was sexually molested.The police were summoned to investigate the matter. To date, the only information the police are giving is that “the matter is under investigation”. They seem to have no clue about who the suspect is.A police source revealed to this newspaper that no officer has gone to Imbaimadai to investigate the matter. The source claimed that no one from the police force has ever picked up that file after the “verbal investigation” an investigator had with the child’s mother.A few days after the child was molested,Cheap Jerseys Authentic, the mother told Kaieteur News that “I was going to the shop so I take the padlock and I just rest it on the door and I left and go to the shop.” Her husband was at work.“When I come back I didn’t see the padlock on the door, I see it on the step,cheap nfl jerseys china, but I didn’t really think anything. I go and I see my son on the bed alone, so I ask he where he sister deh, and he said that he don’t know. So me and he went and search around the place but we didn’t find her,” the mother claimed.She said she decided to stop searching and returned home.“As soon as I walk in the yard I hear she crying at the back of the yard so I go there with the torch light and I see her.”The child’s mother claimed that she found her daughter crying bitterly. “She didn’t have on her top just her skirt and no underwear. I pick her up and I bathe her and put her to sleep.”Although the woman had found her in distress, with bruises on her skin, she did not at first think that her daughter had been molested.She claimed that the following day she realized the girl wasn’t eating so she rushed her to the city at her husband behest.“When I come to the hospital that is when they tell me that she was molested and they called in the police,” the child’s mother claimed.