爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2359
用戶失蹤天數 2066
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-7-11 14:43 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
– owner offers $1M reward for infoAn Annandale, East Coast Demerara, business is offering a $1M dollar reward to anyone who could provide information on who is responsible for the channa bombing of his house early yesterday morning.Around 2:30 hours Navin Ali and his family were asleep in their 191 Narine Street home when they were aroused by the sound of broken glass as a result of something thrown against the front wall of the house.When they got up they got the shock of their lives as a small fire engulfed a section of the front bedroom of the property.Ali said that he quickly put out the blaze with the assistance of some neighbours who respond to the alarm he raised.At the time he did not know what the cause was, but when he opened his front door and saw the remnants of a Molotov cocktail in his landing.From all appearances, someone hurled two channa bombs at Ali’s house and fled.One of the devices struck just above the front door while the other shattered several louvre panes of the front bedroom.Very little damage was done by the device that struck the front of the house but the second device caused a conflagration in the bedroom after the flames ignited the curtains.Ali, an automobile bodywork technician and spray painter,Cheap Jerseys, is baffled about what led to the attack since according to him,Cheap NFL Jerseys, he has no problems with anyone.“Unto now me still ah try fuh think about anything that could cause this. Me nah get no problem with nobody,” Ali told Kaieteur News.He said that he cannot complain about the response of the police who he said were very prompt.“They came promptly and then they come back again with their fingerprint expert,” Ali said. But despite the attack,Wholesale Jerseys Cheap, Ali said that he is not too fearful since he has no known enemies.“Me nah do nobody nothing,Wholesale Cheap Jerseys,” he said.“Anybody contact me regarding this thing,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale, me offer them $1M reward,Air Max 270 Sale,” he added.