爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2359
用戶失蹤天數 2066
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-7-11 17:41 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
The current junior Calypso Monarch is a shy 17-year old student of the Mackenzie High School,Jerseys NFL Cheap, who is so unassuming that when the results came out, all her friends at the school started congratulating her younger sister Naomi, who attends the same school.But Niossi Alsopp was not too surprised,Cheap NFL Jerseys, although according to her, people would not expect Naomi to get involved in such things,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, because of her outgoing personality, not her.Niossi AlsoppOur new champion has still not quite gotten over the fact that she is now junior Calypso Queen.“I was a bit surprised when they announced that I was the winner. I mean I knew I had done my best, my diction was good and everything,Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys, but I was nervous,Cheap NFL Jerseys Online, my hand was shaking, I hoped people couldn’t see.”Niossi was overwhelmed when she was announced winner and she still is. So is her mother Shirma Alsopp, who accompanied her along with Niossi’s younger sister, Naomi for the big event, which was held at the National Cultural Centre two Saturdays ago.For young Niossi, entering the competition was a huge step for her as she had never done anything of such ‘magnitude’ before.“The most I’ve done where singing is concerned is at my church, where I also play the keyboard. I love playing the keyboard, that is one my hobbies. I also enjoy reading and surfing the internet.But I was encouraged by my family and friends who think I have a good voice, to enter the competition, so I did.Niossi received a cheque for G$200,000 for her efforts.What she plans to do with her money?“I plan to further my studies. My ambition in life is to be a Child Developmental Psychologist, so I’m going to put most of that money towards getting me started in that field.”Niossi’s Song was entitled “Drama School”. The song, she said, highlighted most of the social ills prevalent in schools today.According to her she sought to appeal to the relevant authorities, through the lyrics,China NFL Jerseys, to clamp down on x-rated movies that glamorize immorality, devious behavior and criminal activities that are impacting negatively on youths.For now, Niossi will remain focused on her education, and who knows, she just might enter another competition or two. Dianna Chapman a former Mackenzie High School Student was also another Calypso Monarch, from the mining Town. (Enid Joaquin)