爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2380
用戶失蹤天數 2088
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-7-11 18:53 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Officials from the City Constabulary have launched an investigation to ascertain if one of their own is in league with bandits who prey on unsuspecting targets at nights.Kaieteur News was informed that a man who wears the uniform of the City Constabulary was seen acting in cahoots with two known bandits shortly after they had attempted to rob a citizen near the Stabroek Market in the wee hours of Monday morning.According to an eyewitness, two bandits were seen attacking a citizen prompting several persons,NFL Jerseys Outlet, including the Constable, to intervene.One of the bandits managed to run away but his accomplice was held with a screwdriver and a chopper, both of which the City Constable collected.But, instead of handcuffing and arresting the suspect, even though he was urged by onlookers,NFL Jerseys China Cheap, shockingly, the Constable allowed the man to escape.The Constable then left the scene with the screwdriver and chopper he had taken from the bandit.But that was not the end of the story.Some of the very onlookers, including the eyewitness who spoke to this newspaper,Cheap Soccer Jerseys For Sale, were heading to their intended destination, when a few corners away, they spotted the same Constable.Much to their surprise,wholesale jerseys, he was seen talking to two men who were positively identified as the two bandits who had earlier attacked the citizen.“We see the Constable talking to the two bandits by Carnegie (School of Home Economics),” the eyewitness said.“I want to know if he lodged the chopper and the screwdriver,” the eyewitness added.It is not clear if the Constable was really a City Constable or if he was just another bandit who happens to be using a city constabulary uniform to carry out robbery in collusion with others.“If I see him again,Wholesale Jerseys China, I will recognize him,” the eyewitness told this newspaper.He said that he has reported the matter to the Chief Constable.“These people using their uniforms to assist the bandits. This is not no ordinary situation,Cheap Soccer Gear,” the eyewitness stated.