爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2359
用戶失蹤天數 2066
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-7-12 13:11 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Fifty-four year-old Patrick Gordon of Lot 610 Back Circle, East Ruimveldt Housing Scheme,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China, had to be rushed to hospital on Monday after being mauled by two pit bulls in his neighbourhood.The man, who was severely bitten in the face (the left side requiring stitches from the lip to the earlobe) recounted that he was on his way home at around 03:00 hrs when the dogs pounced on him from among cars that were parked in front of a nearby resident’s yard.“One dog jumped at me, and I held it by the neck, but another one came out and started biting my face and then my arm. I couldn’t stop it. That made me loose the one that I was holding, and that dog started to bite me also. It was after I start shouting for ‘help! help!’ that the owner came out and pulled one of the two dogs off me,Jerseys NFL Cheap,” Gordon stated.Gordon’s brother, James,NFL Jerseys China, told Kaieteur News that the ordeal lasted for about fifteen minutes.The injured man was taken to the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC) for medical attention. He was discharged yesterday.Gordon stated that a policeman and the owner of the dogs visited him at the hospital.According to Gordon,Cheap NFL jerseys China, the owner offered monetary compensation, which he did not accept. “The owner offered me compensation,Authentic MLB Jerseys Online, but at the time I told him I didn’t have time with compensation…the amount of terrible pain I was in.”The injured man’s relatives told Kaieteur News that this is not the first time the dogs had attacked someone.“Was just last year that the same dogs had attacked a small child,Jerseys Wholesale, they were warned by a magistrate that if their dogs attack anybody else they will be charged”.Kaieteur News was unable to contact the alleged owner of the dogs.