爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2380
用戶失蹤天數 2088
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-7-12 15:26 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Police have detained a 20-year-old man and a woman in connection with the brutal chopping death of 66-year-old remigrant Kingsley Joseph, whose body was found on Saturday in a clump of bushes a few yards from his Phase Three, Wisroc Housing Scheme home.The detained youth is said to be a relative,Cheap NBA Store, while the woman is said to be a close friend of the slain man.Joseph’s body was discovered by his son in a pool of blood in the bushes aback his wisroc home. It?was?covered by a sheet close to a shallow grave. ?Several chops were visible on his torso,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale, head and hands.According to one report, the killers had planned to bury Joseph before anyone could find his body as spades and other digging implements were discovered by the police in close proximity to where his mutilated remains were discovered. However, a police source refuted this report.Sources claimed that robbery was the clear motive, as Joseph was carrying around a large amount of cash.”This man used to live alone, so like somebody de creasing he after de realize that he used to keep he stash (money) on he,” one source claimed.However,Wholesale Jerseys China, other sources claimed that Joseph had a regular female visitor. “He had a girl friend that used to visit him a lot, so he wasn’t really lonesome, he used to have company,” one source told Kaieteur News.Kaieteur News understands that Joseph had told a grandson who lives at Victory Valley, to visit him at around 06.00 hrs Saturday, since the remigrant had planned to pluck some of his chickens around that time.But it is alleged that when the grandson arrived, he found the premises locked and there was no sign of Mr. Joseph. However, on peeping into the home,China Jerseys Cheap, he reportedly saw a cutlass on his grandfather’s bed, and observed that there was blood on the floor.The relative notified the police, who visited the scene and verified the report after entering the house.About two hours later, the ranks found Joseph’s mutilated body in a clump of bushes. The victim was covered with a sheet.Joseph had reportedly returned to Guyana about six years ago after residing overseas for several years, and only recently completed his home. Joseph who recently started to rear chickens was reportedly expected to pluck the birds on Saturday morning.“He only recently did a lot of things, because was just the other day he get lights to the house, and he completed painting and so on,Cheap NFL Jerseys China,” a resident said.“He was such a nice man, so jovial-he was my best neigbour; I can’t imagine who would do such a thing. (murder him), one neighbour said.The area where Joseph resided is desolate with houses few and far apart, and interspersed with thick vegetation.Several of the houses are without electricity.One neighbour claimed that although she lived a short distance from the victim, she was unaware that anything was amiss until somebody called to inform her of the murder.“But I at first doubted them;? I say, ‘no man can’t be’,NBA Jerseys From China, because only yesterday I saw this man. However his murder was later confirmed, so now I’m in shock, I can’t believe it!”