爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2358
用戶失蹤天數 2065
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-7-12 17:45 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Schools outside of Georgetown offering the Caribbean Advanced Proficiency Examinations (CAPE) have recorded commendable improvements in students’ overall performance at this year’s sitting compared to the previous year.According to the Examinations Division, New Amsterdam Multilateral, Region Six (East Berbice Corentyne) gained an 87.8 per cent pass rate at the recent examinations as against the 78.91 per cent obtained in 2009.The Adult Education Association, a private centre also in Region Six, secured an overall 62.5 per cent pass rate, a 12.5 per cent increase from last year.The Examination Division reported that Mackenzie High School in Linden registered an 89.29 per cent pass rate,Jerseys NFL China, a slight improvement from the 88.46% in 2009. Notably,Cheap Jerseys For Sale, the Berbice High School which offered the examinations for the first time registered an 86.67 overall pass rate.New Amsterdam Multilateral produced the country’s top student, Eileen Marray,Authentic Soccer Jerseys Free Shipping, who secured Grade One in Caribbean Studies,Cheap Jeseys NFL, Communication Studies, Accounting and Economics Unit I and Business Management Unit II.Suzanne Hamilton, a student of Mackenzie High,NFL Jerseys Cheap, was also among the country top performers. She obtained Grade One in Accounting and Economics and Grade Four in Sociology Unit I and Grade Two in Information Technology and Business Management Unit II.This year the national overall pass rate was 80.4 per cent and candidates obtained 100 per cent passes in Environmental Science Unit I and Unit II; French Unit I and Unit II; Geography Unit II; Information Technology Unit II; Literatures in English Unit II; Spanish Unit I; Sociology Unit II; and Food & Nutrition Unit I.Candidates obtained a pass rate of 75 per cent or higher in Accounts Unit I; Biology Unit II; History Unit II; Communication Studies Unit I; Caribbean Studies Unit I; Chemistry Unit II; Economics Unit I; Information Technology Unit I; Geography Unit I; Law Unit I and Unit II; Literatures in English Unit I; Business Management Unit I and Unit II; Physics Unit II, Pure Mathematics Unit II; Sociology Unit I and Computer Science Unit II.A pass rate of 50 or higher but below 75 per cent was recorded in Applied Mathematics Unit I; Biology Unit I; Chemistry Unit I; Computer Science Unit I; History Unit I and Physics Unit I.However, the overall passes in Pure Mathematics Unit I; Applied Mathematics Unit II and Economics Unit II were below 50 per cent,Wholesale Jerseys China, but notably, less than five candidates sat Applied Mathematics and Economics Unit II.It should also be noted that students’ performance in Physics Unit I has improved consistently over the years, moving from 44.4 per cent in 2008 and 58.33 per cent in 2009 to 70.97 per cent in 2010.In addition, students’ performance in Economics Unit I has leaped from 50 per cent in 2009 to 96.23 per cent in 2010.