爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2358
用戶失蹤天數 2065
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-7-17 22:54 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
…me partner name Scary and me name ChuckyOnce again quick action by ranks of the Tactical Services Unit anti-crime squad on the East Coast of Demerara, led to the arrest of a bandit minutes after he and his accomplice had robbed a female Mon Repos resident.The thief, who gave his name as Vijay August, called ‘Chucky’ of Annandale Railway Embankment is still thanking his lucky stars that it was the police who caught him and not the villagers who have now become fed up with the constant attacks on persons wending their way home at nights.Residents believe this captured bandit and his accomplice were responsible for several robberies in Mon Repos.The other bandit who had grabbed the loot managed to escape into the dark even as the ranks combed the community to ensure that he was not hiding in the darkness.The victim, who was reluctant to speak to this newspaper, had just disembarked from a minibus on Agriculture Road,Wholesale Jerseys China, Mon Repos when she was pounced upon by the two bandits,Wholesale China Jerseys, known as ‘Scary’ and ‘Chucky’. They were on bicycles, one of them was carrying a gun.Kaieteur News was told that the victim had minutes earlier telephoned her mother to come out and accompany her through the darkness to her home.Her screams alerted her mother who was on her way to collect her.The woman,Wholesale Jerseys From China, thinking quickly, contacted her employer via telephone and informed him about what was happening. The employer quickly contacted the police who were patrolling in the area and they responded immediately.“Dat was not no station call. He had to know one ah dem police pon de patrol,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping,” one resident reflected.Upon entering Agriculture Road, south of the railway embankment, the police quickly spotted two suspicious looking men on bicycles and since they were aware of the thieves’ mode of transportation they had no difficulty in going into real action.One of the thieves used a narrow wooden bridge to make good his escape, while the other tried hiding behind a parked minibus. But his hiding place was given away by angry residents who had ventured out of their homes after they were alerted by the victim’s screams.The police swiftly apprehended him.The bandit told this newspaper that he was just following his friend who had invited him to go for a ride earlier yesterday afternoon.He claimed that he did not know that his accomplice was taking him to commit a robbery.“Honestly to God, me ain’t know me friend, wha dem does call ‘Scary’ is a robber man,NFL Jerseys Wholesale, me ain’t know wha he coming fuh do. You ain’t see me just ride away when he stop de girl. Me ain’t do she nothing,Cheap Stitched Jerseys,” he tried to explain.He denied that he had a gun in his possession, claiming that it was his accomplice who had the weapon.Residents believe that the two bandits were responsible for several recent robberies in and around Mon Repos and they are happy that half of the team has been “taken out of the race.”