Almost one week after a destructive fire left seven persons homeless and one security guard dead,Cheap Jerseys
, it is believed that the conflagration was caused by a lit lamp which was discovered just a few meters away the victim’s body.And a post mortem which was performed by Government Pathologist Nehaul Singh on Monday revealed that the fire victim,Cheap NFL Jerseys China
, 37-year-old Suzanne McNeil,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys
, died from multiple burns.According to Fire Chief Marlon Gentle,Supply Cheapest Soccer Jerseys
, based on the fire service investigation so far it is believed that a kerosene lamp which was found not far from the body was the main cause of the fire which left a trail of debris.A source close to the investigation revealed that McNeil who was scheduled to remove from the house in August was supposed to receive compensation of an undisclosed amount which was scheduled to be paid the day after the fire.It is unclear if the compensation had any connection to the eviction which was ordered weeks before the incident. Investigations surrounding the fire are still ongoing.