爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2389
用戶失蹤天數 2097
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-7-20 16:53 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Head of the Child Services Department of the Human Services Ministry,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale, Ann Greene, earlier this week told Kaieteur News that her office,Jerseys Cheap Wholesale, by no stretch of imagination,Wholesale Jerseys China, is condoning the prevalence of sexual assault on minors.Greene was responding to questions asked about an incident during which a three-year-old boy was sodomised by his teenaged neighbour two weeks ago.She said that she cannot see why the police are taking so long to complete their investigation in order to prosecute the perpetrator.Mrs Greene said that her Ministry has already played its part; the rest is left in the hands of the police.In an invited comment Assistant Commissioner of ‘C’ Division,China Jerseys Cheap, Gavin Primo told this publication that the file has since returned from the Director of Public Prosecution (DPP) and the teen will soon be charged for the offence he allegedly committed.Based on reports, the teen who is at the center of the buggery allegation has since been realised from custody and is back attending school much to the frustration of the mother of the three-year-old and some teachers at the school.The woman trying to hold back tears mentioned that her son’s abuser is walking “free” while her child is suffering. “I have to be running to and from the hospital and the person who molest by child is sitting at home comfortable.”The head teacher of the school that the teen attends refused to comment on the incident when contacted yesterday. She hurriedly ended the call.“I have parents in my office and I do not wish to offer a comment…The matter is already in the hands of the police.”The mother of the abused three year-old yesterday expressed satisfaction that there is an investigation into the incident. “I feel a little assured that my child will not be left to suffer while his abuser walks free.”On Friday, January 14,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale, the woman left her child at home in the care of her friend and went to make some purchases. As she returned home later that day she proceeded to shower the child. It was while showering him,Cheap NFL Jerseys, he told her that his “bottom” was hurting. Upon closely examining her son she realised that his anus was badly bruised and was “very red”.Kaieteur News understands that the three year-old was rushed to the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC) after falling sick late last week.