爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2357
用戶失蹤天數 2065
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-7-24 22:53 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
– killing believed linked to channa bomb attack in Bagotstown A 19-year-old suspected bandit was gunned down at around 21.00 hrs yesterday in a shop in Parker Street, Providence, East Bank Demerara, allegedly by a member of his own gang who afterwards fled the scene on a bicycle.Dead: Ryan SooklallRyan Sooklall,Wholesale Football Jerseys China, called ‘Plyboard,’ of Providence,Womens Nike Free Run, East Bank Demerara, was shot at least three times in the back and was pronounced dead on arrival at the East Bank Demerara Regional Hospital. His killer, who is said to be from Bagotstown, also on the East Bank Demerara, was still at large at press time.Police believe that Sooklall signed his own death warrant after he hurled two ‘channa bombs’ and fired over 20 shots at the Norton Street, Bagotstown home of the suspect, who is a fellow gang member. That incident occurred at around 02.00 hrs yesterday and was reported at the Providence Police Station.Investigators are convinced that he was killed in retaliation.The shop where Sooklall was slain is said to be a popular meeting place for both killer and victim. However, it is unclear what led to the falling out between the two former friends.According to eyewitnesses,Alex Formenton Jersey, Sooklall and about 10 other youths were at the Lot 69 Parker Street, Providence shop when the killer struck.One of the residents told Kaieteur News that the youths were “just liming” in the yard when the suspect,Brett Pesce Jersey, known as “Lapsy,Air Max 97 For Sale Cheap,” rode up on a bicycle and “spray who he had to spray.”“Everyone just scatter. He (Ryan) then run to the back of the yard and then I run inside. I see when he (killer) ride off on de bicycle and then my cousin run to the back where Ryan collapsed. I run to the station to make the report and when I came back,Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping, they said that the family done carry he at the hospital,” the eyewitness stated.One of Sooklall’s friends related that he could not fathom why “Lapsy” would shoot “Plyboard.” He insisted that Sooklall was humble, peaceful and always wanted to help others in the neighbourhood.Another resident who grew up with the slain teenager described him as a very quiet person as well.“I don’t understand what happen tonight. This is really sad. ‘Plyboard’ never use to trouble anybody. He was a loving person. If you didn’t have money to cook you could turn to that child and he was always generous. But I know the killer. He used to be with my sister. What he did was wicked because ‘Plyboard’ was nothing but a good friend to him.”This newspaper understands that Sooklall was the manager at one of his father’s three lucrative businesses.One family member said that the death of the 19-year-old comes as a shock to the family and has left them with many unanswered questions. He said that the father and other relatives went to the hospital where they found out that the teen was dead. The body was then taken to Lyken Funeral Parlour.The slain teen’s father said that he had “something special” planned for his son’s twentieth birthday which would have been on April 20.