爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 3819 ☼
註冊 2018-7-5
用戶註冊天數 2094
用戶失蹤天數 1852
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-7-25 02:04 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Another United States citizen who attempted to smuggle drugs out of Guyana on February 22, last,Nike Air Vapor Max Flyknit, has been fined and sentenced to four years’ imprisonment,Cheap NHL Jerseys, after pleading guilty to the charge. The accused appeared before acting Chief Magistrate Priya Beharry.The allegation was that on February 22 at the Cheddi Jagan International Airport, Timehri,Carolina Hurricanes Gear, 50-year-old Trevi Hall had in her possession 4.4 kilogrammes of cocaine for the purpose of trafficking.Hall pleaded guilty to the charge. She was unrepresented.Customs Anti Narcotics Unit prosecutor Oswald Massiah told the court that Hall had travelled to Guyana on February 13, under the pretence that she was on vacation.He said that investigations revealed that a male visited Hall at a city hotel and collected her two suitcases. The person later returned the two suitcases to Hall and she began packing her clothing into themMassiah said that on February 22, at the Cheddi Jagan International Airport, Hall was an outgoing passenger on a flight back to her homeland.According to the prosecutor, it was during routine checks by ranks from CANU that the discovery was made.The woman was called aside by the ranks and questioned if the suitcases belonged to her and she responded in the affirmative. The suitcases were checked in her presence,Cheap Air Max 90, and five packets of the prohibited substance were found in false compartments.Massiah said that the woman was told of the offence to which she calmly admitted. Yesterday Hall told the magistrate that she was admitting to the charge. According to the woman,Ben Chiarot Jersey, she had loaned her suitcases to a friend,Womens Nike Free Run, who was travelling to Suriname.The woman said that the friend brought back the suitcases but she never checked it. Further, Hall said that she did not have knowledge that the drugs were in the suitcase, but she is admitting to the charge because it was in her possession.She was cautioned by the magistrate, but maintained that she was guilty.“I have no family here and I can’t afford a lawyer….so I’m pleading guilty and would serve whatever time I’m given,” Hall told the court.She was jailed for four years, along with a $30,000 fine. Only last week an elderly American citizen was jailed for drug trafficking.Sixty-five year-old Maxine Batts was sentenced to four years imprisonment along with $30,000 fine after she too pleaded guilty before the same magistrate.She was found in possession of 9 kilogrammes, 490 grams of cocaine.She had initially insisted on her innocence when she was first arraigned on January 14, four days after she was intercepted by police on the East Bank Demerara highway en route to the airport. The illegal substance was found wrapped in nine parcels in the seat and back of her wheelchair.