爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2379
用戶失蹤天數 2087
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-7-25 17:37 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
De more you live is de more you learn. That is wha dem boys she,Cheap NHL Jerseys, but some people does live lang and ain’t learn nutten.Tek Anil. He think he smart and he walk wid he chest up in de air and he wife next to him till he meet a bookseller who was conducting a market survey. De bookseller tell Anil that he got a question but Anil,Off White Nike Vapormax 2018, being de good husband,Cheap Maple Leafs Jerseys, decide that things like that he gun lef to he wife.“Which book has helped you most in your life?” de bookseller ask de woman.The woman replied – “My husband’s cheque book!! And she ain’t lie. Just like how de li’l boy mek Irfaat know that he should keep he mouth shut if nobody ain’t talk to he. He sit down pun a bench and a li’l boy deh singing, “If me mother is a hen and me father is a cock then me is a chicken.”Irfaat tun and tell de boy not to mek noise. De boy watch he and buss out another tune. “If me mother is a duck and me father is a drake then I would be a duckling.” Irfaat then tun and tell he if you mother is a prostitute and you father is a gay boy,2018 Nike Air Max 97, what you gun be?” De boy answer, “Irfaat de Minister.”Dem boys seh that dem can now understand why de other man who Donald mek a minister ain’t got a wife but he always got he cell phone.De man and he wife does always go to Barbados pun vacation. In Barbados dem does go pun de beach. This day de woman find Aladdin’s magic lamp and she start fuh rub it. A Genie come out as usual.The woman look at the Genie and ask him to grant her the following wishes: I want my husband to have eyes only for me; I want to be the only one in his life; I want that when he gets up in the morning I’m the first thing he grabs and takes me everywhere he goes.”The Genie turn de wife into an iPhone 6That is why dem boys seh that when you in love,World Baseball Classic Jerseys, Wonders Happen. But once you get married,Cristian Pavon Jersey, You Wonder what happen.Some man does find out that at the beginning, every wife treats her husband as GOD… Later, somehow and dem boys don’t know why, de letters does get reversed.That is why some people does use Jagdeo secret formula for married couples… “Love One Another” and if it don’t work, bring the last word to the middle!Talk half and watch how nuff man trying to hide dem cheque book.