爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 3819 ☼
註冊 2018-7-5
用戶註冊天數 2093
用戶失蹤天數 1852
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-7-25 19:34 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Chaos unfolded yesterday at the Georgetown Magistrates’ Court as Maria Murray appeared before Magistrate Fabayo Azore faced with breaking and entering and unlawful and malicious damage to property charges .“I speak the truth and nothing but the truth” were the words which loudly escaped the mouth of the accused before the magistrate even had an opportunity to present the particulars of the first charge to her.It is alleged that on October 27, at Georgetown, Murray broke and entered the Ministry of Culture Youth and Sports and stole six beverages valued at $1600,Nike Air Max 1 Womens Sale, property of the said Ministry.The woman proclaimed “Is nah me” even before the Magistrate could have stated that the charge was indictable.After a moment, the woman shouted “Ah done drink out the beer and get high.”The Magistrate then warned the woman to be silent as she presented the particulars of the second charge which alleged that on the aforementioned date on Main Street Georgetown,Kurt Warner Cardinals Throwback Jersey, the accused unlawfully and maliciously damaged a quantity of curtains valued at $300,Argentina National Soccer Team Jerseys,000,Nike Roshe Run Sale Outlet, property of the said Ministry.The woman piercingly protested “That is a lie! Is nah me. That is frame. Dem framing me.”Murray’s life partner, in an effort to shed light on the situation surrounding the matter,Air Max 90 Black And White Leather, attempted to explain that the woman was taken advantage of since she is known to be of an unsound mind. He explained that she was beaten and forced to commit the act.The Magistrate asked the man who would have done this; to which Murray shouted that it was “the woman who selling cocaine.”The man told the court that he and Murray? share a two year -old child and that the woman is disobedient . The woman repeatedly interrupted the court proceedings with cries of pain about various parts of her body.As the Magistrate was evaluating the situation,Adidas Stan Smith Shoes Sale, the woman wailed in a piercing child-like voice “Dey lying pun me. Me ain carry wheh nothing. Ah ain’t get nothing. Only a blue pants and jersey tha ah wearing today.” She then turned to the Ministry’s representative asking “Why yal lying pan me Mr. Nice Man?”Magistrate Fabayo Azore then recommended a mental evaluation be performed on the woman.