爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 4413 ☼
註冊 2018-7-23
用戶註冊天數 2105
用戶失蹤天數 1881
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-7-25 22:40 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Four days after she was denied a visitor’s visa to the United States of America,Cheap Soccer Jerseys 2019, 54-year-old Winifred Rankin is begging the U.S embassy to rethink its decision as her ill brother may not live much longer.Winifred Rankin“Even if they just give me (visa) just for a week to see my brother and come back, it would be good. Every day he keep calling and crying asking me,Wholesale Air Max Tn, Winnie when you coming? Winnie when you coming? When I gon’ see you?”Winifred stated that when she went into the Embassy on November 19, to get a visa, the Consular Officer told her that her weak background and inability to provide proof she would return to Guyana, was the reason for her being denied. The woman stated that she is unmarried without children and this might have possibly aided in the Consular Officer’s denial of her application.Her brother,Cheap NHL Jerseys, 54-year-old Boston Rankin is said to be residing in the U.S for close to 34 years. She related that he has been a diabetic for a while but within the last eight months he was admitted to the hospital and has remained there. “Just day before the last they cut off one he leg,” she related.Winifred said that it was her cousin, Catherine Ann Rankin, who brought her to the Kaieteur News office in an effort to see whether they could help in the Embassy reversing its decision.In February,Nike Air Max Tn Shoes Women, the U.S embassy had reversed its initial visa rejection for Michelle Robinson whose brother,Nike Air Max Tn Ultra Plus, now deceased,Air Max 2018 Shoes, was suffering from a rare and deadly form of renal cancer.