爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2380
用戶失蹤天數 2087
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-7-26 02:29 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
On Monday, High Court trial Judge,Adidas Superstar Shoes On Sale, Franklyn Holder is scheduled to sum up the evidence from a retrial of murder accused Parsram Lalchand called “Desmond.”Parsram LalchandLalchand is one of six men,Austin Hooper Falcons Jersey UK, who allegedly killed Viranjan of Lusignan on July 27, 2008. The other accused were Vishal Singh, Vishnu Singh, Akash Singh (14), Babzie Singh (father of Vishal, Vishnu and Akash) and Satesh Singh.The group was accused of “double banking” Viranjan at Annadale Pump Road, East Coast Demerara.? The victim sustained multiple injuries as a result of the beating. He died two days later.At the initial trial, Vishal, Vishnu, and their father, Babzie, pleaded guilty to the lesser count of manslaughter and were each sentenced to 15 years’ imprisonment.The Director of Public Prosecution had entered a nolle prosequi (withdrawal of the charge) against Akash Singh, who was 14 at the time, while Satesh Singh (Lalchand’s younger brother) was later acquitted.Yesterday,NFL Jerseys China, the Judge and Jury heard the testimony of the final witness in the case, Babzie Singh.He was called to the stand by Defence Counsel Huckumchand Parag,Cheap Air Max 90, who is representing the accused.Under cross examination by Prosecution, the witness told the court that he and his sons had beaten Viranjan.“Me and meh two son bin ah sell fish…We beat a man in front ah de fisheries. Desmond neva bin dey; he bin ah he house,” the witness said to the State Prosecutors, Dhanika Singh and Mercedes Thompson.Asked whether there was enough lighting, reflecting from buildings nearby on the night of the incident, for him to verify what he saw, the man quickly responded. “Me eye bright; me eye bright enough fuh see.” His answer evoked muffled laughter from the panel of jurors and courtroom audience.“I’m putting it to you that you are here to help out your friend,” Prosecutor Singh subsequently suggested to the witnesses, who abruptly retorted, “Help out? Me nah help out nonebody. God got fuh help dem out. Me only ah tell wha me see and wha me know.”His outburst, met with more laughter from the courtroom. Singh, however told the court that he could not recall whether there were any buildings or houses situated in the vicinity of the Fisheries.Defence Counsel related that during his unsworn statement, the accused told the court that he was “not there,” when the incident occurred.“The prosecution only called two independent witnesses; all the others were police witnesses. The police testified that my client was picked up on Vigilance Public Road. However, my client told the court that his mother had accompanied him to the station, in answer to the accusation.”The lawyer claimed that the evidence of the Prosecution’s witnesses differs from that which was tendered in the Magistrates’ Court.“You must be satisfied that evidence that the Prosecution presents proves their case beyond the shadow of a doubt,” Huckumchand urged the jurors.However the Prosecutor posited that the evidence of their witnesses was consistent at all times.“It may sound a bit different because different people may have observed different things at different times. However what has resounded throughout the testimonies of the witnesses is that the accused, Parsram Lalchand had participated in the crime, which led to the death of Viranjan.”Earlier in the trial, the court heard that the victim was chased and beaten with a piece of wood and a cutlass,Cheap Nike Air Max Plus, following a row over a stolen bicycle.? The man was taken the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation, (GPHC),Off White Air Max 97 For Sale, where he subsequently died.A post mortem examination conducted on the victim’s remains revealed that he died as a result of the injuries he received.