爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 4413 ☼
註冊 2018-7-23
用戶註冊天數 2075
用戶失蹤天數 1851
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-7-26 10:21 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
… Suspect had threatened to kill him on Sunday“He always troubling and tormenting meh cousin…..I watch? he stand up over him (Marlon) and stab him,” cried Michelle Vieira as she recounted to this newspaper her cousin’s brutal murder yesterday at the Meadow Bank wharf,Nike Huarache Shoes For Sale, a short distance away from his home.Dead: Marlon Greene Her cousin,Pat Tillman Cardinals Jersey, Marlon Greene 23,Cheap NBA Jerseys USA, of Meadow Bank Squatting Area was stabbed to death yesterday morning,Cheap Basketball Jerseys For Sale, a short distance away from the wharf. Vieira told this newspaper that around 09:00hrs she overheard her cousin arguing with the suspect called Blondie.The woman said that she could not really say what the argument was about. Vieira said that she began walking towards her front yard then saw the two men fighting.She said another relative tried to intervene but “Blondie” pushed the relative aside.By that time Greene was on the ground and according to the woman the suspect went over him and started stabbing.“I stand up at the gate hollering…He stand up over Marlon and stab he with them fishing knife,Chile Jersey,” Vieira explained. The woman described her cousin’s attacker as the aggressor who was always a mischief-maker at the workplace.“My cousin has his station where he does work at…and he Blondie does leave there and come and trouble him,Nike Air Force One Shoes For Sale,” explained Vieira. The cousin further told Kaieteur News that it was only on Sunday morning the suspect threatened to kill her cousin.“Is only Sunday he tell Marlon how he gon kill him but me cousin didn’t take it serious,” the woman cried.Greene who is the eldest child leaves to mourn his five other siblings. Up to press time the police were still trying to locate the suspect who, according to sources, lives somewhere in Alexander Village.