爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2358
用戶失蹤天數 2065
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-7-28 00:51 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
– Three held, slain man’s phone recoveredIt appears to have taken detectives just a little over one week to track down the gunmen who killed Rubis account executive Jason Cort in his Jamoon Drive,Wholesale Soccer Jerseys, Meadow Brook home.Jason CortSources at CID Headquarters,Cheap NHL Jerseys, Eve Leary confirmed yesterday that investigators have detained three men who appear to be linked to Cort’s murder, which occurred two Wednesdays ago. They have also recovered the slain man’s mobile phone.Kaieteur News understands that two of the suspects are Tucville residents and the third is from Stevedore Housing Scheme. Investigators were still taking statements from the suspects up to late yesterday evening.Cort, a 27-year-old account executive,Ben Chiarot Jersey, was shot in the chest at around 22.30 hrs. last week Wednesday, shortly after he had arrived home with his fianc?e, Shauna Garraway. He died subsequently at the Balwant Singh Hospital.The killers took Cort’s licenced firearm, gold band, chain and ring, mobile phone and an Xbox console.According to reports, the couple, who have a two-year-old son, had just come from a Kingston location,Adrian Kempe Jersey, and were preparing to head to another venue on the East Bank of Demerara when the attack occurred.Cort’s fianc?e, Shauna Garraway, had told Kaieteur News that after they had arrived home, she went to the top flat, while Cort remained in the bottom flat.“I was about to come downstairs when I heard a gunshot. I then heard Jason cry out,Nike Air Max 95, and someone (else) said ‘where the money? Give me the money.”Garraway said that she hid under a bed, while trying to contact the police,Authentic Carolina Panthers Jersey, relatives and friends. She said she eventually contacted her mother, who summoned the police. She also contacted one of her fianc?’s friends, but remained in hiding, since she was still hearing the intruder’s footsteps.The friend eventually arrived and found Cort lying in the house, near the southern doorway in the bottom flat. The wounded man was rushed to the Balwant Singh Hospital, where he succumbed.Garraway believes that Cort may have left the southern door open when they arrived home. She could not recall hearing any vehicle leaving the area after her fianc? was shot.Cort had worked for about four years at Rubis Guyana Inc.Kaieteur News understands that police have received several recent reports about robberies and burglaries in the section of Meadow Brook Gardens where the slain man resided.Police have been kept busy in recent weeks by a spate of gun-related and other murders that have pushed the homicide rate to 78 in less than six months.Guns were used in at least 27 slayings, with at least 12 of these deaths being execution-style killings. Sixty-six murders were recorded at the end of May 2015, in comparison to 59 homicides at the end of May 2014.