爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2358
用戶失蹤天數 2065
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-7-28 15:56 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Police, around noon on Thursday, opened fire on a 20-year-old man in Leopold and Breda Streets, Georgetown.According to information,Cheap Coyotes Jerseys, the police fired three shots and residents claimed that the bullets were meant for Omolla Williams,Cheap Mens Jordan Sneakers, of Lot 83 Leopold and Breda Streets, Georgetown.Jacqueline LegallWilliams’ mother,Air Max 97 For Sale, Jacqueline Legall, told Kaieteur News that her son and a little boy were with her sitting at her (Jacqueline’s) shop when a police jeep pulled up in front of her shop and the ranks opened fire.She claimed that her son, who realized that he was the target, took off his slippers and escaped. “I was sitting here and was showing my son my phone when the police come…I don’t know the problem with them and my son but when my son see them he wait for a while and then run away,” the woman claimed.The mother said that the police opened fire without checking to see if schoolchildren were coming home from school.She claimed that one out of the three bullets casing “pitched on a man’s vehicle and burst the window screen.”Legall said that a particular CID rank (name given) attached to the Brickdam Police Station has been after her son for a while, “…If that officer and he crew don’t leave my son alone some tight obeah gone catch them…. I gone mek they vomit snakes and frogs.”“You does mek you children but you don’t mek them mind… I don’t know why they want to kill my son; they could have put he in the lock ups but don’t shoot like that,” Legall stressed.When asked if her son knew Odel Chase,Jordan Sneakers For Sale, who was killed last Monday in a shootout with the police, she said ‘no.’Chase and three accomplices allegedly robbed an America Street money-changer of $2M. Chase was eventually shot later that day, while his accomplices escaped.When Kaieteur News contacted the Brickdam Station, a source revealed that the CID rank,Alexandre Burrows Jersey, whom the woman named,Dale Hawerchuk Jersey, is on vacation and he (the source) was not aware of any shooting in that area.