爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 3819 ☼
註冊 2018-7-5
用戶註冊天數 2093
用戶失蹤天數 1851
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-7-28 18:41 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Attorney Gail S. Seeram?? ?Through this “Question & Answer” column, our goal is to answer your immigration questions.? We appreciate your comments and questions.? If you have a question that you would like answered in this column, please email: [email protected]Question #1:?? ?I am a Guyanese,Cheap Air Jordan Shoes Wholesale, married to a permanent resident since March 2013. I also have two kids, one being 18 yrs in August and the other being 16 yrs now, both living with me in Guyana. My wife filed G325A form for me and I- 130 for myself and one each for my kids. Does she have to file any more forms and how long would that wait/process take before I can be there with her? I have a 10-year multiple visa. Will that be revoked because of the petition?Answer #1: ?? ? Currently visas are being issued for petitions filed on or before March 2011 for spouses and children under age 21 of a permanent resident.? So,Cheap Anaheim Ducks Hoodies, you have about a two-year wait.? Note,Air Max 97 Black Leather, you will not receive any correspondence from Immigration or the Visa Center until the visa is current or close to being available.? Remember, if you or the petitioner (your wife) change your address, you must notify Immigration by filing Form AR-11.? As for your visa being revoked,Undefeated Air Max 97 For Sale, this is a possibility if you seek a visa renewal while the petition (Form I-130) is pending.? Also,Blank Arsenal Jersey UK, if you visit the U.S., the Officer may see the pending Form I-130 in the system and can also revoke the visa since you now have immigration intents or intents to come live in the U.S.Question #2: ?? ?My father sponsored my two brothers but he died in 2010, their priority date was January 2005. Immigration advised we can pursue substitute sponsorship or humanitarian reinstatement of visa petition.? Can you please advise on the process?Answer #2:?? ?When a petitioner dies, the pending petition also dies or becomes void.? However, a request can be made by a substitute sponsor to reinstate the pending petition based on humanitarian grounds.? This is not an automatic process.? A new affidavit of support must be submitted along with strong evidence of hardship for the family.? The key in getting these requests for reinstatement approved is submitting the right evidence.Question #3:?? ?Can you cover permanent residents and Aggregate Felons.? Is there any hope for them with the new immigration reform?Answer #3:?? ?A permanent resident with a conviction that meets the aggravated felon definition for immigration purposes is deportable from the U.S.? There is no relief or change to this provision under the proposed immigration reform.Question #4:?? ?Why does the U.S. Embassy ask for certified marriage and certified birth certificates when applying for immigrant visas?Answer #4:?? ?The reason is because they have had many cases of people submitting fraudulent birth certificates and marriage certificates.? So,Jae Crowder Jersey, generally they require submission of certified copies of most civil documents dated within the last year.