爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 4413 ☼
註冊 2018-7-23
用戶註冊天數 2075
用戶失蹤天數 1851
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-7-31 23:29 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
– husband claims suicideVanessa SeeramPolice on the East Coast of Demerara continue to hold on to a 34 year old truck driver as they probe the highly suspicious death of his 31 year old wife Vanessa Seeram.The woman was discovered around 23:00 hours on Saturday, sitting in a chair with a belt tightly wrapped around her neck at her De Hoop,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, Mahaica home.The woman’s husband is claiming that his wife who has been described as a suicidal alcoholic took her own life.However the woman’s relatives are convinced that she was murdered judging from the position in which her body was found, and investigators have not ruled out foul play.Seeram’s husband told police that he and his wife had a misunderstanding earlier on Saturday after which he left the house and went to the outdoor toilet.He said that when he returned later that night, he found Seeram sitting motionless in a chair with her son’s belt wrapped around her neck and tied to one leg of a bed.None of their three children was at home at the time of the incident.Seeram’s husband immediately raised an alarm and he and his 15 year old son who had also returned home rushed to inform Seeram’s relativesThe husband reminded investigators that his wife had attempted suicide on a previous occasion by dousing her body with kerosene and then setting it alight.The woman’s brother Ganesh Maye, is not buying his brother in law’s story.He said that he was at home watching a movie when Seeram’s son came and told him that the woman had hanged herself.Maye said he contacted the police at Mahaica and was subsequently invited there.He, along with his sister’s husband went to the station where they made an official report before going to the dead woman’s home.By the he reached there, several police were already on the scene.“When I go in, I see me sister sitting on a chair with all she tongue out of she mouth. I turn to de police and say officer dis is a murder’,” he explained, although he did not see the belt around her neck at that time.According to Maye,Cheap Jerseys, while in the house,Cheap NFL Jerseys, his dead sister’s husband became very aggressive and was even involved in a scuffle with one of the policemen.It was only when the undertakers came that Maye observed that the belt was tightly wrapped around his sister’s neck and tied to the bed.“I want even the public come and tell me dat me sister hang she self, that is impossible. She can’t hang she self like dat; sit down in a chair with de belt tie pon a bed foot below she neck,Alex DeBrincat Jersey,” Maye told this newspaper.He said that apart from constant quarrels with her husband, his sister also suffered physical abuse at the hands of other relatives.Seeram and her husband have been living together for close to 15 years.The woman’s teenage daughter Dhanwattie told this newspaper that she was attending a religious function a few miles away from her home when her father came and informed that her mother was dead.The news was so shocking that she lost consciousness.“I didn’t get to speak to anybody; it was like I was wiped off completely, they had to take me to Mahaicony Hospital,” the girl said.She admitted that her mother drank a lot and this caused a lot of problems in the home.“My mom was always like that,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, she’s the one that is always wrong. The last time she put me out late in the night. Normally she drinks,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China, every day,” the dead woman’s daughter explained.Investigators are awaiting a post mortem examination on Seeram’s body to assist them with their investigations.