爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2394
用戶失蹤天數 2102
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-8-1 18:19 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
– if so, why is she not coming forward?Five years after Babita Sarjou’s mysterious disappearance, a Timehri,Cheap NHL Jerseys, East Bank Demerara (EBD) man says he knows where to find her. Are the police going to buy his story?Crime Chief Wendell Blanhum yesterday said that he will be reviewing Sarjou’s file and any information at this time will be highly appreciated.However, the resident is unwilling to come forward and give details to the police, since he claimed that Sarjou’s case is one with a lot of complexity and he is not willing to put his life on the line.“This is not a normal case. A lot of big ones got information on this girl. People know things,Killian Tillie Jersey,” he claimed.The resident, who asked for his name to be withheld, told this newspaper that the woman is living in one of the interior locations, and he believes that she saw him too.Grilled on the accuracy of his information, the villager said that he could “put his head on a block” that the woman he saw a year ago at Mahdia is Babita Sarjou- someone he grew up and played with in the same village.“I am 100 percent sure this woman is Babita. I cannot mistake Babita with anyone else. I know her and I know the person I saw was her and no one else,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping,” the man said.Babita SarjouOne of the protests held for Babita SarjouHe recalled one night, after a hard day at work in the mining sector, telling a couple of workmates about the mother of one, who had suddenly vanished in 2011 without leaving a trace behind.He described the pretty young woman to the other men, and that was when he got the shock of his life.He was told that a woman, matching that exact description, was working at a bar not far from their camp.The following day, eager to find her,Supply Cheap Jerseys, he went to the bar but did not see the woman.Already in the town, he and his friends decided to spend some time at a club. “That was when I saw her. She was getting out of a car and when she saw me, she got back in the car and left immediately.”According to the Timehri resident, she looked the same, but had just gained a little more weight and her hair was a little longer.“I know that was her for sure. When she saw me, she just left so I guess she did not want to be found.”He is not the only person to claim that he saw Babita Sarjou alive and well in Mahdia. Two other persons have also told her family members that they had seen her in the mining town on different occasions.This was never reported to the police, since the persons are afraid to implicate themselves in this mystery.The question remains; could the woman people thought may have met with foul play five years ago, be alive? If so, why would she not contact her family after all this time? Is it that she wanted to be estranged from them or was she forced to leave?There are so many questions that only Babita Sarjou herself could answer and that is only if she is really alive and is in fact residing in Mahdia.Sarjou vanished after telling her mother,Custom Orlando Magic Jerseys, Champa Seonarine, that she would be meeting with her estranged husband and four-year-old son at the Kitty seawall to view the annual Diwali motorcade.At the time, the husband was before the court, accused of pasting copies of a nude pictures of Sarjou on the fence of her place of employment.The case was subsequently dismissed after she went missing.Today, Seonarine Champa is determined to find out what happened to her daughter on November 04,NFL Jerseys Store, 2011.The woman also believes that her daughter is alive, but she is baffled as to why Babita would stay away from her loved ones for so long.Her theory is that her daughter is being forced to conceal her identity and whereabouts.“She loves her son very much. She would not just leave her son behind like that unless she is being threatened to stay far away to keep him alive,” Seonarine opined.Babita Sarjou’s son is living with his father and step-mother in Kitty, Georgetown.When news of Babita’s whereabouts surfaced, this newspaper visited her husband’s residence and was told by a female who identified herself as his ‘wife’ that he was not at home.The woman collected a name and number for her husband to return a call but he never did call.A neighbour, not far away, confirmed that there is news in the Kitty area that Babita Sarjou might be alive.When she vanished back in 2011, there were numerous protests in front of her husband’s residence.Some suggested that she had been kidnapped. Police had detained Babita’s husband but released him after 72 hours.In 2014, the Caribbean Ameri